NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 2 ) at Philadelphia ( -2 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

The ONE Showdown I don’t put Aminu in at Captain

• ASitar

This Seth Curry ish sucks. Not even worth the rest of the game. Jokic will be highest scoring Center and along w Seth Curry (who could sit entire 4th and still need his points) it will be hard to make a big finish without the 2 of them + Kawhi + Butler + prob Aminu.

• yisman

lost $186 between the yahoo slate yesterday and the one today

Jokic+Leonard not enough to make up for FVV 0

• sox9

Needed almost 290 to cash on the two-game slate today on FD cash entries, even the $1 and $2 50:50 entries. That is really tough.

• damionismyname

Needed anything from Monte Morris and more from Lowry (17 combined) and I win 100k. I guess I’m fine with the $30. smh

• Element828

Tonight was frustrating with Siakam…I had Butler/Ibaka but once they announced Siakam was in I went with Simmons/Gasol..damnit

• gaelicgirl

@sox9 said...

Needed almost 290 to cash on the two-game slate today on FD cash entries, even the $1 and $2 50:50 entries. That is really tough.

My dummy LU scored 299.4 to cash in all the SE GPPs I entered again, seem to do better when I just make one.

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

Needed anything from Monte Morris and more from Lowry (17 combined) and I win 100k. I guess I’m fine with the $30. smh

If I put Milsap at my UTL over Gasol on Yahoo I have a takedown from yesterday’s 3 game slate. I was sleeping at lock & didn’t see the Siakam starting news which is why I had so much Gasol & Ibaka. Crazy thing is I had Milsap in 8/10, just not the right one. Been on the right players the last few days, just can’t hit the right combos. Got a 3x return but could’ve been more.

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

My dummy LU scored 299.4 to cash in all the SE GPPs I entered again, seem to do better when I just make one.

What was the cash line for today’s 2 game slate on FD? Talk to you all tomorrow I gotta head to work.

• gaelicgirl

288.2, 288.4 and 287.9 for the Block, Dribbler and Swat.

• dgballer

@yisman said...

lost $186 between the yahoo slate yesterday and the one today

Jokic+Leonard not enough to make up for FVV 0

Still managed to minimum cash on Yahoo with FVVV and Beasley.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).