NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at New Orleans ( 5.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

mcgee…?

• scott33

@ScofieldReturns said...

mcgee…?

I might go there if he starts again

• scott33

Having a hard time choosing between CP3/Looney or Clark/Dray on FD. Also not gonna play Javelle now that I think of it

• kdsdawg

@scott33 said...

I might go there if he starts again

he might be the kind of play to win someone a GPP if he has one of those 18 minute 30 fantasy point output games
    he would be low owned for sure. The only people playing him are playing a bunch of L/Us. I am only playing 3 so I can’t go there.

• gaelicgirl

@ScofieldReturns said...

mcgee…?

Hopefully not! It was a mistake to go away from what worked in the first two games, Draymond needs to play center. Kerr should go with the Hamptons 5 (formerly known as the Death Lineup) and start Iggy if they want to win this game.

• superjon

On FD, the obvious value is at SF and PF. After that it’s a toss up if you want to punt at PG (Neto, Livingston, Clark, Exum) or SG (Burks)

Mitchell’s price is now down to 8500, but he’s still out of play for me.

Not sure if you’ll need one of the big studs, but it’s AD over Harden for sure.

• ScofieldReturns

I have a LU i love but it involves punting C with mcgee to get in some big guns instead of punting PF. Question is, is that worth it since that inherently means fading AD?

• ScofieldReturns

@gaelicgirl said...

Hopefully not! It was a mistake to go away from what worked in the first two games, Draymond needs to play center. Kerr should go with the Hamptons 5 (formerly known as the Death Lineup) and start Iggy if they want to win this game.

who from the W do you have?

• superjon

@ScofieldReturns said...

I have a LU i love but it involves punting C with mcgee to get in some big guns instead of punting PF. Question is, is that worth it since that inherently means fading AD?

I’d only consider McGee if you are playing more than 10 LU’s. The minutes are too risky, and he has really never done much vs New Orleans.

He could very well be in the winning LU tonight, but I don’t think you’d need him to cash. So fading him shouldn’t kill your chances.

The plays at C are AD, and then Capela/Gobert. You have to figure both Capela and Gobert are due for some regression in opposite directions of each other. Gobert is obviously a little more risky, but I love him if Favors ends up sitting.

As of right now I have 2 with Gobert and 1 with AD.

• SenderGreen

Yea seems like AD>Harden today. McGee… AD will neutralize him like last game no? He didn’t do much with the start.

• ScofieldReturns

sadly, with at least 90 minutes between the first game and second, i don’t think we’ll get any jazz news with favors/rubio. have to assume both are playing.

• superjon

@ScofieldReturns said...

sadly, with at least 90 minutes between the first game and second, i don’t think we’ll get any jazz news with favors/rubio. have to assume both are playing.

If only one was going to play I’d guess Rubio. They need him more than Favors who has been terrible this series.

Plus Favors’ injury is more recent.

• gaelicgirl

@ScofieldReturns said...

who from the W do you have?

Steph, KD and Draymond are locks for me. I’ll add Klay in one and punt Iggy in another.

• ASitar

The Dubs are fairly priced and the Pels are OVERpriced and are prob gonna get punched in the mouth (Love Curry, Klay and Ivy’s price, I like Durant). Still playing Rondo, AD in one (because of his ceiling), and Miro in one (because of his ceiling). Rubio and Gordon underpriced and I like Gordon and Crowder with the minutes they’re getting.

What do I know tho, I called RoCo to have a big game yesterday.

GL today.

• kdsdawg

@ASitar said...

Rubio and Gordon underpriced

Rubio is overpriced considering IF he plays he will be limited

• superjon

@kdsdawg said...

Rubio is overpriced considering IF he plays he will be limited

And the MU sucks.

• ASitar

Upgraded Rubio to Klay. Going heavy Dubs today, esp Iggy. Only using Gordon from the Rockets.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

The Dubs are fairly priced and the Pels are OVERpriced and are prob gonna get punched in the mouth (Love Curry, Klay and Ivy’s price, I like Durant). Still playing Rondo, AD in one (because of his ceiling), and Miro in one (because of his ceiling). Rubio and Gordon underpriced and I like Gordon and Crowder with the minutes they’re getting.

What do I know tho, I called RoCo to have a big game yesterday.

GL today.

Problem with EG, Crowder, and Ariza are all 3 are pretty much like RoCo in terms of playing style

• ASitar

@superstars92 said...

Problem with EG, Crowder, and Ariza are all 3 are pretty much like RoCo in terms of playing style

I think one of those three end up in the winning LU, but I agree. 16 DK points or 36.

• elmore0631

I don’t see how the Pelicans are overpriced but GS is fairly priced. At their current prices the big 4 hit 6x the last 2 games..
    Eric Gordon found some rhythm last game. If he’s getting 30 min (which he is)…. 4700 is too cheap.

• keephustlincuz

Who gets the run if favors is limited? Crowder probably gets a bump. But on FD for 2500 I am considering jerebko. I have no idea why the coach plays him.

• jessedio

Stacking Steph – Klay – KD – Draymond yet again. Also playing that clown Ingles.

• BerkeleyBoss

If Fanduel let me, I would only play Warriors/Pelicans.

• ASitar

The way this slate feels it will be a Harden/Mitchell winning LU. I’ve got neither in my 3 DK GPPs.

• ASitar

Moore/Durant/Klay or Crowder/Harden/Looney? Draftkings

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler