NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5.5 ) at New Orleans ( 5.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• aus1032

fuccccckkkkk Rubio ruled out

• walkoff9

Rubio out

• walkoff9

Played curry over Durant..gotta get going…

• scott33

Got Dray but I also have Miro, he needs to get it going as well

• BerkeleyBoss

It’s weird being a Warriors fan who consistently fades Steph. I would consider fading the slates where they play if I had any self control.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Took the value from Utah out of my lineups and added Rubio to 30% of them as they were “hopeful he could play”….. that’s ok…. it’s a beautiful day outside.

BRING BACK LATE SWAP!! There is no good reason for this, especially in playoffs when there are 4-5 hours between tipoffs.

• walkoff9

Curry not gonna get any run without kd…

• cbsharpe

Warriors/Pelicans game is like watching a track meet…..

Wow Here Comes Pelican!

• tmarohl

Curry in all 5 of my DK lineups. He was an easy fade on FD though so he is only in one of my FD Beard Shot lineups.

• scott33

So it’s looking like the 3 guys u want from this game right now are Rondo, KD & Dray. I got Rondo & Dray, just couldn’t go back to KD after he burned me last game. He might drop a 70 burger if he can stay hot the 2nd half.

• ScofieldReturns

KD great contrarian play, tough paying up for him with AD, harden and steph on the slate and there’s 2 great SF value plays in moore and iggy.

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

Curry in all 5 of my DK lineups. He was an easy fade on FD though so he is only in one of my FD Beard Shot lineups.

I almost played him, can’t believe Quinn Cook has more fantasy pts than him at half. The odds of that pregame would’ve been 1/100 at least.

• ScofieldReturns

who could’ve seen cook getting non blowout minutes…guess they thought their 2nd unit was too stagnant offensively. would’ve played him over ian clark if i knew

• thebigboy

Rubio out, fuck this gonna go for a run. Hope everybody cashes.

• scott33

Pels need to go on a run, like right now

• SenderGreen

RIP all Curry lineups. ::facepalm::

• Dfspacman

I don’t know why I missed out on Durant! This is the lowest he hasn’t ever been

• DC2380

Lineup decent minus Mirotic and kinda AD. AD isn’t going to hit value on DK I dont think…

• DC2380

Iggy coming though though. Has the same amount of points as Rondo or very close on DK

• BerkeleyBoss

@DC2380 said...

Lineup decent minus Mirotic and kinda AD. AD isn’t going to hit value on DK I dont think…

I don’t think many players will be hitting value in this 2 game slate, so AD’s not too bad.

• scott33

Iggy 9x on FD

• scott33

@scott33 said...

Iggy 9x on FD

Make that a little over 8x after they took a steal from him

• DC2380

Thinking I should have gone Ingles over Mirotic now

• FAMOF665

better combo for tonight’s DK single entry showdown: Harden/Burks, Harden/Oneale, or Gobert/CP3? thanks for advice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler