Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 208

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Toronto ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

I know there’s late swap on FD for the Sat/Sun slate, but why can’t we have projections for the Cle/Tor game tomorrow?

Doesn’t look like there is anyone questionable at the moment.

• colb24

Is curry klay and Durant underpriced on DK

• DC2380

to fade lebron or not to fade thats the ???? lol

• Hiqhliqht

Pick 2?
    Clint
    Tristin
    Pau
    JVal?

• Hiqhliqht

@DC2380 said...

to fade lebron or not to fade thats the ???? lol

I never do.

• BUFUu2

well i am prolly going to lose a lot tonight and tomorrow, going balanced fading harden labron leonard…. going curry durant, hood and aldridge

• colb24

I’m starting with curry and Durant both under 9k that’s just disrespectful

• winnerchickendinner

I wonder if cleveland starts to blowork out toronto early we see the backups. I know they didnt do it the last game with indiana but that could open up some value

• IronMonkey415

A good day for Hayward and couple Warriors for today slate.

• colb24

@IronMonkey415 said...

A good day for Hayward and couple Warriors for today slate.

Do you think that 2 day slate it’s a bad idea Durant curry Haywood? There all less $ then before but I’m confused why price drop on DK

• Yahchanan

How come only Utah and GS players show up in the DK lineup builder? It says four games.

• IronMonkey415

I think it’s still too early for rotogrinder. Lets give them an hour to see if they add the other game.

• Yahchanan

ok that makes since

• superjon

Going with a core of Klay, Durant, and West.

Obviously gotta have one line up with Kyrie, Lebron, and Durant. Honestly…I don’t hate it.

• IronMonkey415

I just tried Irving, Lebron, Durant lineup on FD and it does look very tempting.

• IronMonkey415

I even squeeze in Derozan in it, now I wait and see if I want to do it or not.

• billholler

@IronMonkey415 said...

I think it’s still too early for rotogrinder. Lets give them an hour to see if they add the other game.

RG LU builder can not be used for multi day games.

• BUFUu2

does anyone know if Oubre gets the suspension or not

• IronMonkey415

No words about that yet. But we have plenty of room here on the Bojan train, come join us.

• GGee87

You almost have to pick the right combo of PFs to make any $ on this 2 day slate. Draymond is about the only 1 worth his salt… and then Klove is hard to trust at that price… The rest havent really done a thing in their current series. It really hinders your roster construction having to use those 2 guys at PF.

• BUFUu2

@IronMonkey415 said...

No words about that yet. But we have plenty of room here on the Bojan train, come join us.

lol yea that is why i was wondering actually i threw him in most of my lineups…. Just thought with oubre being out gave bog more value… However if oubre does play pissed again he may have a game like morris did…….

• franckyfranck

@BUFUu2 said...

Yes . He does .

• franckyfranck

Kelly Oubre suspended for Sunday.

• IronMonkey415

Yup just got the update. One less player to worry about.

• GGee87

@BUFUu2 said...

Yes. Hes suspended.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).