Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 208

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Toronto ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Kyrie looking at Cory Joseph like

• tklonewolf

DDR: Elimination game.
    No other main options with Lowry.
    Uuh…dude, you almost have to play him on this slate. Unless you’re punting and playing Harden with a scrub.
    FD: 2 game Warriors-Jazz & Cavs-Raptors: DDR in all.
    Late slate: Not touching him with a 10 foot pole. The ultimate tournament play.

• ELopez432

• PocketMonster

What Kyrie can’t run the second team with a double digit lead?

• nyknick

am i in trouble if i don’t play bojan? im considering powell, ariza, or even simmons in his place…bad idea?

• mike42

You guys can read my previous post on my thesis as to why Cleve rotations outside of LBJ are all over the place.
    If Wall is going to be 70% owned I’m going to sub him out of some LU’s, thanks for your take. Think SA/kawhi show up today, Hous needed that last game and this one should be higher scoring.May get some more exposure to him instead.

• jessedio

On FD my PGs are CJO and MIlls in both Lineups..lol

On DK I have DD, and a mix of Gasol, Val and Capela in all lineups.

• tklonewolf

Tyleh: I forgot his username, but there are some gems in this forum.
    Mahinmi? Yeh…I’m not expecting much. If he hits for 10, cool.

IT3
    Joseph
    Harden
    Green
    Kawhi
    Boban
    LMA
    Ibaka
    Mahinmi.

The one and only lineup I’m doing in 2 big GPPs. Only $2 each. I’ve got too much to do today to invest more time in research.

• Wizkids2

will lou will break out of his slump? no way he can dud 3 straight games right?

• lbowen1233

PJ Tucker starting for Powell

• Wizkids2

i dont trust ibaka in a clos eout game. he probably already has his vacation planned.

• nyknick

@lbowen1233 said...

PJ Tucker starting for Powell

think powell still gets more minutes? esp if it’s a blowout

• PocketMonster

@nyknick said...

think powell still gets more minutes? esp if it’s a blowou

this

• DirkDigglerz

Gotta go All In on Houston Guys

• PocketMonster

Anderson=Money today!

• XxHeisenbergxX

Good luck peeps..I have absolutely no one in the Toronto/Cavs game all in on Boston/Washington with Capela, Gasol and Simmons at the end.

• IronMonkey415

Good luck everyone.

As for Sat/Sun contest I have these players to bring me to the cash line.
    Demar
    Capela
    Cory
    Bojan
    Mahhinmi

• AVivier

I went pretty heavy David Lee, pbly one of the dumbest things I’ve done in awhile.

• Dfspacman

Two words- Dwane Casey

• TheRyanFlaherty

Saw that Tucker news only a couple minutes ago…Likely will cost me now on FD since I have 0 Tucker at that salary…said F it and just left everything as is, including a ton of Powell…

• RobertoTomba

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Good luck peeps..I have absolutely no one in the Toronto/Cavs game all in on Boston/Washington with Capela, Gasol and Simmons at the end.

Most of my lineups have no one from that game, either. As a weird variant, I’m playing only….Kevin Love, weird as it sounds.

• Dfspacman

3, 2, 1…..CANCUN!!!

• Ckp67

Of course Casey benches his best player available. Dude has no clue what he’s doing. Norm should be starting over DDR.

• KindGuy

Completely faded Boston players. Hope they don’t go off….

• KindGuy

Valanciunas at 17% let’s get it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).