Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 208

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Toronto ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• loutheitalian

A Big fuck you to Casey for not playing delon wright maybe he will learn how to coach during the off-season

• mike42

Kevin Love was a huge flop. He has to be injured or something, he’s not involved offensively at all.

Cleveland has 2 main plays: 1) Kyrie dribbles for 22 secs than shoots. 2) LBJ stands at the 3 pt line spinning the ball, than he shoots.

• damionismyname

@rocketman828 said...

Kinda doesn’t matter what happens in the next 2 games all the punts and just about every big time player have gone off

Only big name to go off is Irving so far. James isnt even at 50 yet, DDR has grossly under performed, Love doesnt even have 20fpts. The next two games will have a huge impact on the winning lineup.

• Dfspacman

@mike42 said...

Kevin Love was a huge flop. He has to be injured or something, he’s not involved offensively at all.

Cleveland has 2 main plays: 1) Kyrie dribbles for 22 secs than shoots. 2) LBJ stands at the 3 pt line spinning the ball, than he shoots.

I thought they will play him more this series to up his confudence for tougher opponents

• RogueGrinder

@damionismyname said...

that’s just ridiculous, he got 24pts so how is “No Korver” mean “no cash” with so many good sg’s to play yet? Lebron won even make value either. PPl just like saying that stupid shit I guess.

No Diploma, no job.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@billholler said...

Only played 5 lineups in the Crazy 8s today but all had CoJo or Tucker or both so can’t complain yet.

Almost same here. Did 5 line ups. 4 have CoJo. 2 have only Tucker/CoJo from this game.

• nyknick

is this amir johnson starting again same old smokescreen?

• damionismyname

@nyknick said...

is this amir johnson starting again same old smokescreen?

• Kmah07

throwing him in there just in case lol

• ASalvaro

Man is DeRozan overrated

• RogueGrinder

I put Korver in my sat- sun contest.

• XxHeisenbergxX

All that only to push on my flat bet.. and I am down only 291 DK points…lolololol

Boy was I wrong today.. Well looks like being wrong will only cost me 4.00 ill take it.

• ASalvaro

@RogueGrinder said...

Why hasnt derozan add the 3 pointer to his repertoire?

Because he has to add the 2 pointer 1st

• superstars92

@mike42 said...

Yet they still won easily 4-0. Kevin Love sucks on that team. Look at his stats in the finals last year or in the playoffs in general. They really didn’t need Love to win last year’s finals. He pretty much does the same thing as any stretch 4 in the NBA (Frye, Anderson, etc.). He’s not someone that will make or break you. Hence why the Cavs are like 4-19 the last 3 seasons without LeBron. All they need is LeBron + Irving (as another ball handler/scorer to take pressure off of James) + Thompson (for rebounding) + a bunch of 3 point/defensive players. They still won’t beat GS, but with or without Love, they’ll do the same.

• Malorum

Ill take D Will for 6x value at 2500 on FD. Have 3 WAS and 3 SAS guys with a sprinkle of Gordon. Ibaka was decent but not great. Looking good so far. Hopefully not having Tucker, Cojo, or Korver doesn’t hit too hard. Cojo might with his 40%ish ownership.

• mike42

Amir starting means start Kief, he won’t have crowder on him to start game which I think is a plus.

• thebigboy

@mike42 said...

Amir starting means start Kief, he won’t have crowder on him to start game which I think is a plus.

no

• colb24

Wall got Bradley on him today to start this is interesting ….Brad Stevens was also seen wearing sun glasses in the rain … business trip time

• DC2380

@colb24 said...

Wall got Bradley on him today to start this is interesting ….Brad Stevens was also seen wearing sun glasses in the rain … business trip time

I see that. Fuck

• RobertoTomba

Keef!!

• DfsKerby

Knew I should of went harden over wall sheesh

• Malorum

Wall not off to such a great start. Refs are swallowing their whistle.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Well…So far Porter’s cool…everyone else…
    Not so much.

• RobertoTomba

Looks like it’s John Wall turn to forget how to play basketball.

• mike42

I heard Wall grabbed dinner in Utah last night

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).