Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 208

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Toronto ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• colb24

@hangtime28 said...

Lol I’m glad I’m not the only one! I like this game as well. I think Utah will play well tonight at home.

I hope they play well and goes to OT lol these guys price drop got me all in lol

• DC2380

hill out

• raymond333

Ok Hills out.

• hangtime28

• biardo6

LOVE/IBAKA/McGEE OR FRYE/WEST/GOBERT

IN OTHER WORDS… IS THIS GAME A BLOWOUT TONIGHT?

• Deltfish

Draymond officially in

• colb24

@Deltfish said...

Draymond officially in

Mike brown stated no minute restrictions also …best news all day

• hangtime28

@colb24 said...

Mike brown stated no minute restrictions also …best news all day

Bros I’m all in on the gs game

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Just throwing this out there. Not saying it’ll be the case, but GSW and UTA players will be probably be higher owned then they really should be with them being the only game today on a 2-day slate. Just like in the NFL with the full slate and the rule is usually to fade the Thursday night game. Unless you’re 100% confident in whoever you’re using from that game I suggest fading them. Just something to think about. A good play is a good play and it’s still only 4 games, but why risk anything if a guy might be 5-10% higher owned then he should be, just because it’s the only game today?

• damionismyname

@RobertoTomba said...

Ginobli had 9 FD points in Game 3, which apparently was enough to earn a $200 increase from $2800 to $3000. Hmmm. This reminds me that at least part of the pricing has to do with name recognition (I’m looking at you, Beard).

they do this so you cant make perfect lineups due to the fact they lowered someone else’s price. That’s how you always come up $100 short of creating your ideal lineups.

• jbgetzguap

Did FD give anyone else extra tickets to Sundays enormous shot?

• damionismyname

@jbgetzguap said...

Did FD give anyone else extra tickets to Sundays enormous shot?

yeah

• jbgetzguap

Cool. So it wasn’t an error then

• IronMonkey415

Come on FD, give me some tickets as well.

• thetitanlb

Call me crazy but I think Gobert and Hayward go for 50

• franckyfranck

@BUFUu2 said...

He is worth a flyer at home but i would rather save money and use it for porter or maybe morris and go else where.

Same thinking over here . Not sure about Beal .

I’ve worked out different scenario but the limit on players from same team pushes you to take some risk : Wall is guaranteed . You need 3 more Wizs . Who are the most consistent among Beal , Morris , Porter ? Also , With Oubre out , Bogda gets the minutes . Imagine for a second that Porter fouls early or gets injured , Bogda will get tons of minutes .

Its tough picking Wizs players for tomorrow .

• billholler

I was gonna fade everyone that mike dude likes but he named everybody. All in on Tony Parker and George Hill.

• AVivier

Told myself I was gonna sit this out, next thing I know I have $140 in entries. Pretty sure it’s donation night from me. Good luck all!

• franckyfranck

@AVivier said...

Told myself I was gonna sit this out, next thing I know I have $140 in entries. Pretty sure it’s donation night from me. Good luck all!

LOOOOL . I swear DFS is f**** up . At least , I no longer blow money in nighclubs lol .

• billholler

@AVivier said...

I played a single bullet on the 2 day tourney. Took a lot of restraint.

• Whitebob

Morris or ariza?

• tyleh

HELP Hood/Gobert or Derozan/Valanchunti WHICH COMBO?

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

I played a single bullet on the 2 day tourney. Took a lot of restraint.

I did one on Draftkings. Have about 20 on FD.

• mrdaman

Anyone on Livingston tonite?

• tmarohl

@mrdaman said...

Anyone on Livingston tonite?

I have him in a couple just for differentiation purposes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).