Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 208

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Toronto ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

No Durant, Gobert, Mack – No cash.

Got 200 and 4 ppl left on fd. Should cash good but didn’t put the lineup in the 10k one because it was filled but got it twice in the 3 max and single entry. Glad I took no sg’s from this game in those lu’s. Hoping for a good afternoon.

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

No Durant, Gobert, Mack – No cash.

Didn’t Gobert sneak out 6x value while Mack only hit value? Pretty sure you can at least get away with not playing Mack and still win on a 4 game slate.

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

Didn’t Gobert sneak out 6x value while Mack only hit value? Pretty sure you can at least get away with not playing Mack and still win on a 4 game slate.

FD was a two game slate.

• tmarohl

I am going very light on all of Cleveland’s starters tomorrow. Just don’t think they see the minutes. I have a feeling Toronto folds like a cheap suit once Cleveland gets a lead. Thinking it will be a bench game with about 4 minutes left in the third quarter.

• Gopackgo30

@tmarohl said...

I am going very light on all of Cleveland’s starters tomorrow. Just don’t think they see the minutes. I have a feeling Toronto folds like a cheap suit once Cleveland gets a lead. Thinking it will be a bench game with about 4 minutes left in the third quarter.

I really agree with you. Faded LBJ for the first time in these playoffs. Hoping I don’t regret it. You definitely get that feeling though. Lowry injured, down 3-0…and Lebron has been toying with the Raps. Raps have to know this one is practically in the books.

• tmarohl

@Gopackgo30 said...

I really agree with you. Faded LBJ for the first time in these playoffs. Hoping I don’t regret it. You definitely get that feeling though. Lowry injured, down 3-0…and Lebron has been toying with the Raps. Raps have to know this one is practically in the books.

I think the key to winning tomorrow will be figuring out which cheap Cleveland bench players get some run. so you can load up on guys like Wall, Harden, Kawhi, etc.

• bettercallsteve

dwill

• Sleepyfloyd16

@damionismyname said...

Got 200 and 4 ppl left on fd. Should cash good but didn’t put the lineup in the 10k one because it was filled but got it twice in the 3 max and single entry. Glad I took no sg’s from this game in those lu’s. Hoping for a good afternoon.

Are your remaining players Joseph, Shumpert, DeRozan, and Ibaka?

• damionismyname

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Are your remaining players Joseph, Shumpert, DeRozan, and Ibaka?

Possible but not jinxing it because I can still late swap tomorrow which is nice. Late swap should be on all 2 day slates on dk as well. Glad fd did it.

• RobertoTomba

@tmarohl said...

I think the key to winning tomorrow will be figuring out which cheap Cleveland bench players get some run. so you can load up on guys like Wall, Harden, Kawhi, etc.

My first cut at a lineup has no Cleveland players. I’m not going to try to guess whether it’ll be Korver or Frye or Shumpert or Deron Williams or J.R. Smith that provides the boost, except in my high risk lineups. I figured Williams was certain to be the value player that you could almost count on, but that evaporated the last 2 games. Still, at his price ($2500 on FD), it can’t hurt too much if I’m wrong about him.

• damionismyname

@RobertoTomba said...

My first cut at a lineup has no Cleveland players. I’m not going to try to guess whether it’ll be Korver or Frye or Shumpert or Deron Williams or J.R. Smith that provides the boost, except in my high risk lineups. I figured Williams was certain to be the value player that you could almost count on, but that evaporated the last 2 games. Still, at his price ($2500 on FD), it can’t hurt too much if I’m wrong about him.

I thought he was good for at least 20 but… nah

• tyleh

@damionismyname said...

fukin DIAW WAS THE KEY. I have 2 lineups with Mack/Hayward/Gobert/WEST NOT DIAW T_T. so fking mad i cant believe i didnt make

• superjon

Got 6 line ups on todays 3 game slate. Stacking 3 players from each team.

Should cash at least one right?

• IronMonkey415

Yea you should cash the Wizards stack.

• DC2380

any thoughts on PAT PAT Today?

• KindGuy

Which GPP will you guys be entering? I’m only play the $6 enormous shot with $50,000 to first.

• KindGuy

Actually never mind I entered the crazy 8s on DK instead lol. FDs NBA product is wack lol

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Which GPP will you guys be entering? I’m only play the $6 enormous shot with $50,000 to first.

That is what I am playing.

• DC2380

What’s the most you guys leaving in the table in DK?

• tmarohl

@DC2380 said...

$100

• IronMonkey415

@DC2380 said...

$500

• winnerchickendinner

Seems like the past two $8 dk winners had a sub 3000 player. Still trying to decide which stud to pay up for other than lebron.

• kettab24

i don’t see which sub 3k guy is worth paying for on DK….maybe some of the cavs and raps wing players?…i hate playing those guys though might stay away

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Actually never mind I entered the crazy 8s on DK instead lol. FDs NBA product is wack lol

Never mind…AGAIN.

Sticking with the FD $6 shot today lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).