Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 208

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Toronto ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• FidelCashflow

Haven’t profited in the playoffs yet. The margin for error is so thin with these small slates. Maybe i’ll throw a few entries on FD to mix things up.

• FidelCashflow

lol wtf Gortat is almost the same price as Love & Horford on DK.

• rbgb93

No one talking about LMA?
    Also which bench Cav player will get the most run if it’s a blowout? Feeling Shump of Korver

• RobertoTomba

@rbgb93 said...

No one talking about LMA?
    Also which bench Cav player will get the most run if it’s a blowout? Feeling Shump of Korver

I like LMA in some spots. And my wild guess on Cavs bench success starts with D Will and ends with Frye. Process of elimination (there’s never any consistency from that bench)

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am going with my gut today…I think today is going to be a Boston/Washington show. Lots of points. IT and Wall go at it again. IT will not have a bad game like he did last out. Bogdanovic I am hoping gets Oubre minutes. I will not be playing CoJo or any other Raptors today they are done. And I am not paying up for Lebron. I think IT/Wall have huge games today.

• mike42

And my wild guess on Cavs bench success starts with D Will and ends with Frye. Process of elimination (there’s never any consistency from that bench)

I think Lebron/Lue are making a calculated effort to get different bench players run w Lebron, they are basically getting ready for GS because its going to require a team effort to beat GS. Doesn’t seem to matter which bench guy played well the game B4 or if Love starts out hot or even game flow, honestly think its predetermined to give certain guys/rotations more run in certain games and its impossible to guess now, maybe next series you will get better clues. Only reason I think Lebron was on the court for most of the 4th qtr of a 30 point game, get some extra run with second unit, they are just getting ready GS and Lebron is going to play 44 mins a game with different pieces at different times.

• tmarohl

@RobertoTomba said...

I like LMA in some spots. And my wild guess on Cavs bench success starts with D Will and ends with Frye. Process of elimination (there’s never any consistency from that bench)

Didn’t play him, but today feels like a Richard Jefferson kind of day as he has not gotten any run yet in the playoffs and they may want him to shake the rust off by getting some game action before the next round.

• DC2380

@mike42 said...

And my wild guess on Cavs bench success starts with D Will and ends with Frye. Process of elimination (there’s never any consistency from that bench)

I think Lebron/Lue are making a calculated effort to get different bench players run w Lebron, they are basically getting ready for GS because its going to require a team effort to beat GS. Doesn’t seem to matter which bench guy played well the game B4 or if Love starts out hot or even game flow, honestly think its predetermined to give certain guys/rotations more run in certain games and its impossible to guess now, maybe next series you will get better clues. Only reason I think Lebron was on the court for most of the 4th qtr of a 30 point game, get some extra run with second unit, they are just getting ready GS and Lebron is going to play 44 mins a game with different pieces at different times.

What are your thoughts on morris today?

• BerkeleyBoss

Anybody playing Mahinmi?

• mike42

What are your thoughts on morris today?

He’s been getting screwed with crowder on him while Otto has been getting IT2 D.. They also seems to limit his minutes last game which I’d guess is not going to happen again They same thing I thought about fouls last game I think about this game, they are going to call everything which puts him and smart at the top of list of possibly being in foul trouble. I’m going to be about equal with the field on him, think he can put up a 20-10 game with some blocks but Crowder D/foul trouble is the other side of the coin.

• rbgb93

But which D Will?? lol I’m assuming Deron? I’m on the fence on Gortat or LMA

• damionismyname

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Anybody playing Mahinmi?

• kinger

Im paying up at PF today. Tired of trying to figure out which scrub hits value. FD of course.

• raymond333

I’m playing 3 lines. One Toronto heavy, as even if they don’t win, I personally don’t see a blowout. Then I gotta go one Washington heavy. And my last is stacking Harden and Leonard, as that’s hit for me a couple times.

I see Washington going off, and possibly Toronto and Boston. Just my opinion on it.

• AClavel

whos the punt of the day

• Dfspacman

Any love for Anderson?

• Dfspacman

Bounce back spot for Ibaka??

• XxHeisenbergxX

@AClavel said...

whos the punt of the day

My punt will be J. Simmons.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Dfspacman said...

Any love for Anderson?

Nope absolutely none…someone on this board said he is awful at home and last game proved it. I am totally off him.

• AClavel

Mahinmi and Bogdanovic anyone

• BerkeleyBoss

@AClavel said...

whos the punt of the day

• AVivier

@AClavel said...

Mahinmi and Bogdanovic anyone

Bog is gonna be highly owned, seems like the most obvious play of the day.

• tklonewolf

Mahinmi….the punt for the Harden/Leonard lineup. If he’s healthy and can put up 6/4 and a block or two…I’ll take that as a good punt.

• tklonewolf

If he hits for 20+ FD….then I’m golden. 👌

• XxHeisenbergxX

Cleveland game scares me…I am actually betting them today I am taking the -7 I think its going to be a huge blowout. Reason why I am not rostering any Cavs is because if I am right the big 3 will be sitting…A LOT!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.