Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Utah ( 5 ) —- T: 208

3:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6 ) at Toronto ( 6 ) —- T: 214
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5.5 ) at Houston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• IronMonkey415

Lowry not expected to play

• mike42

Is John Wall the obvious chalk of the day out of the stars? Thoughts? Really hate they stopped giving ownership projections for premium.

• Quantel

Danny green or bogdanovic

• mike42

For GPP’s. green is going to be at a fraction of the ownership and should play more minutes.

• tklonewolf

To the guy who mentioned Boris Diaw yesterday….I thank you.
    Only 7% owned. 3.2k = 19.5…a key indeed.

• tmarohl

@IronMonkey415 said...

Lowry not expected to play

Ruled out.

• RobertoTomba

@mike42 said...

Is John Wall the obvious chalk of the day out of the stars? Thoughts? Really hate they stopped giving ownership projections for premium.

I think he’s the chalkiest chalk. I have some lineups without him, just to differentiate, but I expect avoiding him to be a mistake.

• RobertoTomba

@mike42 said...

For GPP’s. green is going to be at a fraction of the ownership and should play more minutes.

I like Green a lot. His defense will keep him on the floor, and his shot has started to fall

• Quantel

Is Bradley beal going to finally hit his value

• PocketMonster

Allright you degenerates along with Wall and DDR…..Mills and Green OR Joseph and Powell for the win!?

• Dfspacman

Why don’t Cavs play Kyrie and Love more, instead of having Lebron play close to 40mins in blowouts..

• PocketMonster

Great question, I don’t get it either, especially makes no sense when the game is decided and the Cavs are ahead by double digits and James is out there with the scrubs it only takes one bad landing to twist an ankle and be out for a couple of games.

• Ckp67

@PocketMonster said...

Allright you degenerates along with Wall and DDR…..Mills and Green OR Joseph and Powell for the win!?

Wait people are actually playing DDR? Like for real?

• RobertoTomba

@Quantel said...

Is Bradley beal going to finally hit his value

Not sure what happened on the last two games. I’m sure the bounce back is going to happen, but I’m not sure I want to spend the money on him yet.

• Supersharpie

I am coming out of DFS NBA hibernation since this is a three game slate. Going all in with the Raptors considering it is an elimination game.

• Supersharpie

@Ckp67 said...

Hell yeah!

• Whitebob

Otto or LMA?

• IronMonkey415

@Ckp67 said...

HELL YEA!!!

• IronMonkey415

Figured he’ll man up and lay it all on the line today.

• tyleh

@tklonewolf said...

If he hits for 20+ FD….then I’m golden. 👌

lol you’ll be lucky to get 5 FD points from him haha

• PocketMonster

Porter has been very consistent, safer play I think for 1900 less.

• tyleh

@tklonewolf said...

To the guy who mentioned Boris Diaw yesterday….I thank you.
    Only 7% owned. 3.2k = 19.5…a key indeed.

i missed the person who posted that i guess. i had 3 perfect lineups with west instead of Boris Diaw so fking pissed. hes gonna be in the winning lineup

• PocketMonster

@PocketMonster said...

OR I can get jiggy with it and go Joseph and Green…..what say you?

• tmarohl

Only have Lebron in 3 of 20 on FD today.

• Tyrin22

@PocketMonster said...

Great question, I don’t get it either, especially makes no sense when the game is decided and the Cavs are ahead by double digits and James is out there with the scrubs it only takes one bad landing to twist an ankle and be out for a couple of games.

Because they need him to be.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).