NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Gotta try to find an angle tonight, the right fade. Everyone is going to have the same 3-4 players and if those players do what they’ve been doing their will be a lot of ties (not just 1st). Does Embiid respond to Brown calling him out? Does Redick finally get hot? Maybe Milsap puts up a stinker and Tobias is the play.

• DC2380

yeah got to find that edge also..decent score last night, but trying to win big lol

• aus1032

wonder how many will chase curry

• me_mike84

@ASitar said...

Gotta try to find an angle tonight, the right fade. Everyone is going to have the same 3-4 players and if those players do what they’ve been doing their will be a lot of ties (not just 1st). Does Embiid respond to Brown calling him out? Does Redick finally get hot? Maybe Milsap puts up a stinker and Tobias is the play.

totally agree. fair to say leonard is gonna be the most owned between him/lillard/jokic/embiid?

is the angle to pair one of the other 3 w/ leonard? i have been laying off milsap cause he hasn’t been that good. watch i’m gonna consider playing him tonight while he has been hot and he is gonna put up a stinker like you said.

i’m gonna go out on a limb and say that butler is a fade tonight. he is now 7,800 on draft kings and i personally would rather go down to tobias harris at 6,700.

• superjon

@aus1032 said...

Me. Not a lot of pivots. He’s a solid play.

• ASitar

@me_mike84 said...

totally agree. fair to say leonard is gonna be the most owned between him/lillard/jokic/embiid?

is the angle to pair one of the other 3 w/ leonard? i have been laying off milsap cause he hasn’t been that good. watch i’m gonna consider playing him tonight while he has been hot and he is gonna put up a stinker like you said.

i’m gonna go out on a limb and say that butler is a fade tonight. he is now 7,800 on draft kings and i personally would rather go down to tobias harris at 6,700.

The 4 highest owned guys that have been putting up the big points. Murray, Butler, Jokic, and Milsap.

• me_mike84

@aus1032 said...

he should be decently owned after he broke out that last game. even at that low price i’m not willing to risk it.

• P0key

@me_mike84 said...

have been laying off milsap cause he hasn’t been that good. watch i’m gonna consider playing him tonight while he has been hot and he is gonna put up a stinker

im staring at milsap today..the price is fair but my gut is telling me he finishes with 26 fantasy points or less..its so hard to go against logic and lock in the 40 burger

• antzilla810

Right now the Nuggets offense is running through Jokic, Murray, Milsap. I will definitely have the three of them on 1 team and on another i may switch out Jokic and throw in Leonard.

• me_mike84

reddick or gary harris? trying to fill in my last spot and it’s a toss up between the two

• Briancobb33

Double punt point guard may be the key today with Curry and Van Vleet

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Briancobb33 said...

I tried it on fd and it still doesn’t work out because you are either left with 1 more punt giving you 3 crazy punts or money left over because you cannot fit in all studs. The issue is this slate has very few punts that will get you 20fpts. What if you use Curry and VanVleet and both fail and then you have one other semi-punt fail also, its over. Double punting pg still doesn’t get you to fit in Embiid or Jokic without one more punt which I feel is one too many on a slate where the scoring is highly concentrated.

• me_mike84

@Briancobb33 said...

why van fleet?

• DC2380

@me_mike84 said...

why van fleet?

Van Vleet is HORRIBLE. I will never play that dude.

• jasondagreat17

showdown is tough tonight… really struggling with who to put at captain for both games. Any advice or insight?

• gaelicgirl

Murray and Jokic are locks for me, that’s as far as I’ve gotten today…bleh.

No feel at all for the first game, just…none. Anyone like Ibaka again? Seemed to work well playing him with Gasol.

• callmetouch

If i switched Iggy for Tucker i would’ve split 2.5 in Tiers. 1 minute until it locked i felt like switching since majority would be on Iggy but didn’t pull the trigger. HA.
    *Curry shot bad the previous games…..he’ll get you 4 points or 20 points.

• gaelicgirl

@me_mike84 said...

reddick or gary harris? trying to fill in my last spot and it’s a toss up between the two

Harris at home would be my choice, Nuggets need his defense. Raptors need Redick’s defense LOL

• scott33

Pairing Kawhi & Joker in all 10 lines, I’ll get cute elsewhere. Hate leaving a decent amount of money on the table but I don’t mind doing it tonight with some of my builds. As mentioned earlier, everyone will be on the same guys.

• me_mike84

how long has joel embiid been sick for? he’s questionable/probable before every game w/ an illness.

• mj234eva81

I’m such a dummy. Picked Shump over Rivers. Had I not, would have finished tied for 1st in single game on FD.

• ASitar

I’m gonna use Barton in a couple for the since….never. $4,200 seems cheap for his potential 35 DK points. My punt punt is Monroe – 18 DK points tonight. Aminu and Harkless are good pivots off of Milsap. I think if Dame starts hitting those 3’s…watch out – 70 DK points. Hard to fade Murray and Jokic.

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

I think if Dame starts hitting those 3’s…watch out – 70 DK points.

What’s been his problem? I’ve taken him every game, still waiting for Dame Time.

• Briancobb33

@DC2380 said...

Van Vleet is HORRIBLE. I will never play that dude.

He’s certainly not good but he will get court time and allows for unique roster construction.

• Briancobb33

@damionismyname said...

I tried it on fd and it still doesn’t work out because you are either left with 1 more punt giving you 3 crazy punts or money left over because you cannot fit in all studs. The issue is this slate has very few punts that will get you 20fpts. What if you use Curry and VanVleet and both fail and then you have one other semi-punt fail also, its over. Double punting pg still doesn’t get you to fit in Embiid or Jokic without one more punt which I feel is one too many on a slate where the scoring is highly concentrated.

I did it with Zach Collins as my 3rd punt I think Kanter will he banged up or in foul trouble

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).