NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• me_mike84

my two punts are gonna be hood and ibaka

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Briancobb33 said...

I did it with Zach Collins as my 3rd punt I think Kanter will he banged up or in foul trouble

but I bet you’re still having to put in Gary Harris who can give you 20 fantasy points also. You cold get 30 ftps from 3 positions which isnt ideal if Jokic gets you 50.

• Briancobb33

@damionismyname said...

but I bet you’re still having to put in Gary Harris who can give you 20 fantasy points also. You cold get 30 ftps from 3 positions which isnt ideal if Jokic gets you 50.

I don’t have Kawhi in.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Briancobb33 said...

I don’t have Kawhi in.

• Ap1216

Do we think siakim gets his normal run tonight?

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

You forgot to add words to this LOL

• me_mike84

@damionismyname said...

i don’t have jokic in…..let me get a .gif for that! lol

• superjon

@gaelicgirl said...

What’s been his problem? I’ve taken him every game, still waiting for Dame Time.

He’s been solid this season

• superjon

Sorry solid this series

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

You forgot to add words to this LOL

all these post will be erased from history.

• ASitar

Trying to decide if I should put Embiid in one. I’ve put together 6 (with him in zero and Monroe in 2). Murray and Jokic in all of them.

• gaelicgirl

@superjon said...

Sorry solid this series

Yeah, except for Game 2 he has been…must have been thinking of someone else LOL

Gonna stick with Dame again tonight

• ASitar

@gaelicgirl said...

What’s been his problem? I’ve taken him every game, still waiting for Dame Time.

Watching the games it looks like Dame’s been pass first, shoot second. If he starts shooting more and those shots are falling it will be one of his 70 DK nights

• me_mike84

@ASitar said...

Trying to decide if I should put Embiid in one. I’ve put together 6 (with him in zero and Monroe in 2). Murray and Jokic in all of them.

go for it. i am only doing 1 lineup tonight throughout multiple contests. i have embiid plugged in over jokic.

if i’m right i’m right, if i’m wrong i’m wrong! only $15 in play tonight.

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

Watching the games it looks like Dame’s been pass first, shoot second. If he starts shooting more and those shots are falling it will be one of his 70 DK nights

Agree, not jumping ship now.

• tmarohl

Whomever is doing these rotogrinders projections appears to be high!

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Whomever is doing these rotogrinders projections appears to be high!

Why do you say that, and is anyone concerned about Kanter ending his Ramadan fast/taking his meds right before the game?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Why do you say that, and is anyone concerned about Kanter ending his Ramadan fast/taking his meds right before the game?

I don’t know, I’ll give you some RG FD projections. Tell me your thoughts.

Reddick – 31.51
    Gasol 41.7
    Simmons 44.93
    Green 26.42

• Ap1216

Anyone any interest in siakim ? Any news on if he will be limited again i didnt watch the last game

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Depends on what the meds are :)

• tmarohl

@Ap1216 said...

Anyone any interest in siakim ? Any news on if he will be limited again i didnt watch the last game

He wasn’t limited last game. Just couldn’t hit a shot. Missed about 6 open threes from the corner.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

I don’t know, I’ll give you some FD projections. Tell me your thoughts.

Reddick – 31.51
    Gasol 41.7
    Simmons 44.93
    Green 26.42

Are they projecting double OT?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Reddick – 31.51
    Gasol 41.7
    Simmons 44.93
    Green 26.42

Wow, gonna have to agree with you!

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Are they projecting double OT?

I don’t know, all I know is I am seeing a lot of projections that seem out of whack to me, many guys who haven’t come close to those numbers in past 10 games or so.

• tonytone1908

@tmarohl said...

Reddick – 31.51
    Gasol 41.7
    Simmons 44.93
    Green 26.42

I thought I was the only one since no one else mentioned it by now!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).