NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

@tmarohl said...

Nah, the guy who is going to win has Brandon Goodwin at PG.

About a week ago the guy who won the big GPP rostered Motiejunas

• sox9

@sox9 said...

About a week ago the guy who won the big GPP rostered Motiejunas

Not sure if it is the same guy, but it is a sort of “in-your-face”. Like I could have rostered a guy at $3500 who I know actually would get in the game for 10-12 minutes, but really, why bother—-I just need the dropped score and room for the rest of my roster

• tmarohl

@sox9 said...

Not sure if it is the same guy, but it is a sort of “in-your-face”. Like I could have rostered a guy at $3500 who I know actually would get in the game for 10-12 minutes, but really, why bother—-I just need the dropped score and room for the rest of my roster

Beginning of the season, I was winning and I always played a guy who I knew was minimum price and wouldn’t play. Then everyone said I was stupid. :)

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

Beginning of the season, I was winning and I always played a guy who I knew was minimum price and wouldn’t play. Then everyone said I was stupid. :)

Because it is stupid T lol. It’s just random luck when these things happen. The logical thing to do is roster someone who at least has an outside shot at outscoring one of your other 8 roster spots.

• scott33

Collins was the key value piece, 1.7% owned on Yahoo damn

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

Because it is stupid T lol. It’s just random luck when these things happen. The logical thing to do is roster someone who at least has an outside shot at outscoring one of your other 8 roster spots.

I guess I don’t agree. Have seen too many lineups win with zeros. All playing a guy that actually scores does is subract from your total.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I will not play any FD next year if they don’t get rid of this drop the score bullcrap!

yeah man, its killing me. not depositing again until wnba. can;t keep missing cash by 2 pts and looking at the winner of 100k and seeing that I just needed to change 2 positions.

• AVivier

Tomorrow’s pricing on DK looks like a hoot. Bledsoe and Mirotic priced almost the same. Gonna be fun.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I guess I don’t agree. Have seen too many lineups win with zeros. All playing a guy that actually scores does is subract from your total.

zeros mean nothing, they drop your lowest score no matter so if its 19 then its dropped. picking a 0 doesnt help you its about position scarcity and finding the right position to just punt or get the 0 and load up elsewhere.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Well just happy to “survive” on DK. On to soccer showdown today. Only played Leonard from the first game so that had me worried but it worked out. Min cashed and cashed my triple up.

Congrats winners!

• Agent47

I finished 9th in the $12 SE on DK for a cool $200. I originally finished in 7th, but a stat correction knocked me down a couple of spots.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).