NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Utah ( 8 ) —- T: 206.5

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 6 ) at San Antonio ( -6 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• colb24

is it safe to punt Harrell .. he has to play now with NeNe out right?

• superjon

@colb24 said...

is it safe to punt Harrell .. he has to play now with NeNe out right?

Unless I hear for sure that he’s not playing, I’ll be taking a flyer on Troy Williams

• superjon

On FD

SG …seems like the only plays are Harden/Gordon, Harden/Green, or Gordon/Green (if you want to pay up for Kawhi and Durant)

• P0key

I’ll play Gobert if everyone here agrees to do it also…

• colb24

@P0key said...

I’ll play Gobert if everyone here agrees to do it also…

I have him right now … But… I only really do cash games lol if I dont go Gobert I can get harden as of now I have no Harden and pretty heady on tonights game… It worked for me over the weekend it let me win the games I was in

• coachzimmer

cojo w on me some money yesterday damn he was good … is everyone still on the mack train… anyone have info on george hill

• coachzimmer

i also think it’s almost impossible for u to fade gobert maybe u can squeak by with capela cuz ne ne is out and they will lean on him more idk just speculation. i think williams will get minute s instead of harrell

• P0key

Dary was angry KD was angry last game…GSW may firing on all cylinders tonight..I hope Gobert doesn’t back down and show up

• Alvance83

Gasol seems like a lock for at c on fd

• eli87

Didnt get to watch the HOU vs SA game. Can anyone tell me if Simmons played well throughout the game of if he got most of the scrub minutes and tore it up against the HOU bench? Seems like he is still worth the price tag on DK just want to know what to project him at!

• cliang00

played a lot of garbage time

• Sauced

@eli87 said...

Didnt get to watch the HOU vs SA game. Can anyone tell me if Simmons played well throughout the game of if he got most of the scrub minutes and tore it up against the HOU bench? Seems like he is still worth the price tag on DK just want to know what to project him at!

he played throughout the whole game, not garbage time like the guy above me is saying…

• billholler

@cliang00 said...

played a lot of garbage time

Simmons was in the rotation the entire game. He also missed a bunch of wide open shots that not only could have made the game more competitive, but could have made for a truly monster DFS night. His price only went up $300 on DK so will probably be a more popular pick on this slate.

• billholler

Don’t forget, road Ryan Anderson is usually good. Home Ryan Anderson is still trash.

• eli87

Thank you guys for the responses!

• eli87

@billholler said...

Don’t forget, road Ryan Anderson is usually good. Home Ryan Anderson is still trash.

Ryan Anderson always seems to screw me… I will play him in a couple but always hate it when I see him in my lineups lol!

• coachzimmer

Jonathon simmons played starter minute s basically and still had about 11x on fd …his shot just wasnt falling but he can drive to the hoop on anyone and he is def providing a s park of energy off the bench ive used him quiet a bit and has never been under 6x on fd he should be better athome tomorrow

• billholler

I could see Pop making a change to his starting LU or at least his rotations. No way he starts Murray again. He adds nothing of value. He won’t start Simmons but I expect him to get more run. No reason for Murray to even get in the game.

• colb24

anyone like haywood for his last game of the season (DK)

• Etho101

Might throw him in a line or two, but mostly locking Durant and Simmons

• billholler

@colb24 said...

anyone like haywood for his last game of the season (DK)

I like his hair. How much gel does he have to use to keep it from getting messed up during the game?

• colb24

@billholler said...

I like his hair. How much gel does he have to use to keep it from getting messed up during the game?

lol and he uses that spray tan …. i’m sold he does.

• sethayates

@eli87 said...

I assume you must not know about popcornmachine.net

http://popcornmachine.net/gf?date=20170507&game=SASHOU

• hbomb57

Of the 3 it seems to always be a toss up who compliments Harden and has the 5x game. Will it be Gordon, Ariza or Beverley whose focus may not be on the game with his loss. Or non of the above and all Harden in a Houston loss.

• coachzimmer

I think e.g. has been solid and he comes to play doesn’t just throw up 3s he actually drives the ball …. Durant harden green and gobert core ??? Feedback plz

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).