NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Utah ( 8 ) —- T: 206.5

8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 6 ) at San Antonio ( -6 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Gopackgo30 said...

Court IQ is telling me that with Gordon in the starting 5, and the other normal 4 (just replacing Anderson with Gordon), EG’s points per minute goes down about 0.12 and his usage decreases the most (from his norm) of the 5 starters. Harden’s also slightly drops as well. Trevor Ariza increases. I think I’ve gotta fade Gordon, and potentially Harden. Scared to fade Harden though.

If i’m doing my math right Gordon had 18.75 of his 30.3 FP’s in the 2nd half last game. According to court IQ the unit of Beverly-Gordon-Harden-Ariza-Capela have only spent 124 minutes on the floor together this season. That’s a pretty small sample size to take from. Of course the 2nd half of the last game is a small sample size. Basically, i’m just saying I wouldn’t make a decision based on that. on DK 4.8K is pretty damn cheap for a guy with 35 point upside.

• superjon

@mike42 said...

Dekker got some minutes prior to blowout. Also, Harden is the easiest star to fade for me, he seems to play like he’s hungover sporadically and he needs his guys to hit 25 foot 3 pointers to hit value. Rebounds and FT attempts trending down also. He really needs game to go 48 full minutes to hit value or pass it up IMO.

I’m all in on Harden.

• colb24

Big baby , the truth , Perkins , and Rondo just said a blow outs coming tonight and Utah getting swept ….

• iron_tactics

People who win tomorrow:

The rest of us:

• Pandamonious

@mike42 said...

Dekker got some minutes prior to blowout. Also, Harden is the easiest star to fade for me, he seems to play like he’s hungover sporadically and he needs his guys to hit 25 foot 3 pointers to hit value. Rebounds and FT attempts trending down also. He really needs game to go 48 full minutes to hit value or pass it up IMO.

Dekker will get run. Houston has been keeping a tight 8 man rotation. With Nene out of it, he makes the most sense to go to. The question is if in the 10 minutes he gets if he can get the 15+ FP’s you’re going to need from him to be worth it.

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

How many mins will Harrell get do we think?

• Pandamonious

@iron_tactics said...

People who win tomorrow:

The rest of us:

They 2nd one doesn’t look that bad. I’ll take my chances.

• tlwoodie

Why is everyone on EXum tonight ? What did I miss?

• nyknick

e. gordon/mack or klay/hood?

• Pandamonious

@thebigboy said...

How many mins will Harrell get do we think?

Zero, unless it’s a blow out.

• tlwoodie

Exum is projected 6pts tonight

• Benf15harp

Harrell or dekker is the question. 1 of the 2 is the play.
    If Anderson is backing up 5 and ariza moves to pf and Gordon to sf
    Dekker would seemingly get mins behind Gordon and ariza
    Leaving Harrell mostly out of the rotation
    🤷‍♂️

• mrdaman

thought I was the only one…lol

• toddbunner

the question is which ryan anderson are we getting tomorrow night lol. watch him go for 50 to spite anyone not playing him.

• nickelos85

If harrell not getting run, who would be a good punt at 2k?

• nyknick

im playing klay, but why do i have this bad feeling mack may out score him again? should i switch?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

If dk go harden at pg

yeah I did that also

• bjacksonibew

I have no spurs :(

• iron_tactics

I faded durant

• Malorum

Gobert might as well be invisible.

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Neto for the win!!!!

• pjbyrne707

Cool Mack. Fuck this

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

KD and Mack making this easy for me. Good night everyone!

• franckyfranck

Mackkkkkkkkkkkk ! Seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy ??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).