NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at Boston ( -1 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• FAMOF665

Only going to degen one single entry tonight. So question of the day is; does Embiid not hit 50dk points again? I think JJ finds his shot again tonight, Simmons keeps it rolling, and wonder with that and TJ starting again (hopefully) If they will need Embiid to put up 20+ shots. Also are Smart and Rozier taking on extra mins with no larkin or do we see som KA tonight? Meh maybe I’ll just watch a movie tonight……………

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Can’t compete. I suck at this can’t reliably win a cash game for the life of me. 275 points last night and not even close to winning a Double up. I feel like there’s really no chance if you don’t have some insider information.

• Guizzy

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

Can’t compete. I suck at this can’t reliably win a cash game for the life of me. 275 points last night and not even close to winning a Double up. I feel like there’s really no chance if you don’t have some insider information.

What was your lineup?

• mj234eva81

Through the 1st half of the 2nd game, it was looking good for me. Was tied for 6th overall, in the main FD contest. Then, the 3rd qtr happened, and it was all downhill from there.

• gaelicgirl

Can’t play this single game garbage, degenerate gambler that I am…there has to be a limit. Will wait and see what the sites offer for the conference championships, hopefully they’ll do two-game slates w/late swap.
    Warriors are going to crush the Rockets, BTW.

Book it!

• ushook

@gaelicgirl said...

Can’t play this single game garbage, degenerate gambler that I am…there has to be a limit. Will wait and see what the sites offer for the conference championships, hopefully they’ll do two-game slates w/late swap.
    Warriors are going to crush the Rockets, BTW.

Book it!

Warriors will take the first two games in Houston.

• gaelicgirl

@ushook said...

Warriors will take the first two games in Houston.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all. Folks will think advantage Houston because of home court, but the Warriors actually step up their defense on the road. They love silencing hostile home crowds.

• P0key

I don’t trust anyone on sixers tonight..

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I had Jrue
    Mitchell
    Moute
    Green
    Capella
    Thompson
    Crowder
    Gordon

I don’t think anyone was particularly a bad pick.

• casper

cappella gordon crowder killed alot of line ups for a two game slate thier were alot of options i had cp3 and clay and still lost overall nedo and cappella killed me played alot of hth half the people i played had pj curry and gorbert only pj was on my radar but only had salary for neto and he was the anti TJ. 76ers have a shot to make history the TJ SPARK IS REAL

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Houston’s home crowd is far from hostile. Rockets fans are always complaining about the lack of a true home crowd advantage. Yesterdays game was dead 15 mins before tip off. I don’t see either team will crush one another, and I don’t think it would be wise to presume that a 65 win team with depth and two of the best scorers can’t hold their own and force 6-7 games.

• casper

With Curry looking like himself again the gaurd play still favors the rockets but Dray and Durrant out class Cappela and pj GS in 5 Cappela is a fad unless his price goes way down his head will be spinning all series

• Benf15harp

Tonight’s showdown on dk
    McClutchell
    The homie
    The wizard of oz
    Big bruiser
    Mook
    Jojo

• telestraightshooter

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

275 points last night and not even close to winning a Double up. I feel like there’s really no chance if you don’t have some insider information.

For starters, it’s a 2 game slate, so there is insane volatility.

Speaking of starters, a LU of the Hampton 5 (minus curry, + paul) would have done it, with 10x returns on Paul, Tucker & Burks.

Like I said, insane volatility.

• casper

TJ A lock for the 2x spot tonight

• telestraightshooter

T.J.Mc. @ 35+ mins => 30 fpt

Baynes & Monroe are a fpt a min, just how many each?

• telestraightshooter

@casper said...

TJ A lock for the 2x spot tonight

I like what dK did for a beta on Friday where they had a “captain” spot: 2x pts & salary cost.

Hope they bring it back ‘cause I won 3x what I plowed in

Can’t believe they inflated McC to 5200.. Belinelli only 3700 now? Who was a focal pt in the gm3 loss.. Ilya down to 4000. Who backs up Rozier/Smart now? Jabari Bird sightings?

• jwayne1976

GL all for the rest of the season — enjoyed it this year. Playing for what will assuredly be a 100+ way split in single game slates just ain’t for me, so it’s golf and NASCAR until next season.

• crazylox2001

Smart and reddick or Morris Tatum ?

• gaelicgirl

“Back at it like a crack addict.” LOL
    https://twitter.com/r0bato/status/994251731319119872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fgolden-state-warriors&tfw_site=bleacherreport

• casper

oz may play over 40min tonight ave a 50 burger in 1st two home games fading ben on the road smart will play alot as well

• BerkeleyBoss

DK really priced players well for this Showdown. There’s nobody that really pops out as either a good or bad play (aside from the obvious guys who won’t see the floor). Crapshoot. Just don’t use too much salary on one team or leave much salary unplayed and boom, you have a solid lineup!

• nickybarnes2369

Trying to fill my last spot…Marco, Ghost, or Ro Co

• crazylox2001

Belly and Simmons or horford morris

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).