NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 12 ) at Brooklyn ( -12 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Campazzo and Powell somehow are still at 7.50 and 18…. impressive

• bazerko

Campazzo got benched for Morris, he only played 21 minutes

• billythekidcowboysheat

What an idiot cj is😂

Hope this series goes 7, hands down the best series so far with dal/lac 2nd.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I expect the Lakers to win. I’ve seen this movie before.

Or not

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Dame Kuzma Millsap way > than Campazzo Powell Ayton and that with powerful sucking from Kuz and Millsap

Back to semi exile from nba
    Went with 5 of 8 players from the DEN-PDX game and not cashing
    Obviously is not my gig

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Dame Kuzma Millsap way > than Campazzo Powell Ayton and that with powerful sucking from Kuz and Millsap

Back to semi exile from nba
    Went with 5 of 8 players from the DEN-PDX game and not cashing
    Obviously is not my gig

How is Baseball going?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

How is Baseball going?

Overall very well
    Not tonight tho

• bazerko

Looks like the Lakers are waving the white flag 🏳️

• RipCityRings

Blazers are 100% cursed. I honestly wouldn’t even be mad if Dame left at this point, we don’t deserve him.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Blazers are 100% cursed. I honestly wouldn’t even be mad if Dame left at this point, we don’t deserve him.

Very refreshing to see guys like Dame who are loyal through thick and thin. Might be time to move on from CJ though.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

How is Baseball going?

Funny thing is during my tinkering taking Lebron out I had something close to a winning lineup but couldn’t stomach rivers or kuz
    So that went from something like Dame, Rivers, Kuz to Powell, Campazzo, Ayton…. felt so much floor safe 😂😂
    CJ and Jokic stayed… hindsight wish I had chopped CJ

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Very refreshing to see guys like Dame who are loyal through thick and thin. Might be time to move on from CJ though.

Yeah he’s more than any franchise deserves, especially this one. Stotts needs to be fired yesterday, there’s no excuse for squandering this much talent.

• Yeoman

There’s a lineup in the top ten of the and-one with a 7-man POR/DEN stack and Frank Kaminsky.

It’s not going to win unless Frank gets twelve in garbage time, but that was a really good idea. Nobody else near the top dug deep enough to have anyone still on the court in Phoenix.

• bazerko

Woooo, Dame finished with 92 DraftKings points, is this a record?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bazerko said...

nope

• Yeoman

@bazerko said...

Wilt once scored 100 natural so I think we can safely say no.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Played Facundo because… you know… consistency and he has a fantastic 7 pts output in the 3rd…. probably wouldn’t matter anyway because someone must have told Crowder that I was playing him again tonight

Did you copy my lineup, lol?

And the Denver/ Portland game goes into 106 overtime’s and Milsap gets 11 minutes… of course I play Pritchard tonight instead of Romeo who plays 40 minutes, so frustrating

• Yeoman

You’d think Ben McLemore could manage 2 dk points in seven minutes, yes? I was 1.8 behind in my satellite with seven minutes to play and I never caught up.

• tmarohl

All of my non Lebron lineups cashed on FD.

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

I believe Harden and AD both hit 100 or so in the past few seasons.

• Njsum1

Finished 77th in the DK 40k and 1…I’ll take it 👍🔥🏀🔥🍀

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah he’s more than any franchise deserves, especially this one. Stotts needs to be fired yesterday, there’s no excuse for squandering this much talent.

I have never thought that Portland had that much non season ending injury talent. Seems like they are always hurt.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

See what happens when I let Jayzee enter my lineup in the forum contest… 5 beautiful snowflakes

• Agent47

@tmarohl said...

I believe Harden and AD both hit 100 or so in the past few seasons.

Yeah, I wanna say Harden had like 107 or something like that on a New Year’s Eve game in the past 2-3 seasons.

• Agent47

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/108870488?uc=2704194105#/

I had to split it with 17 others, but I’ll still gladly take it of course! I was part of a 77-way tie for first back on 5/28 for the LAC-DAL game. Maybe I can take solo first one of these days!

I thought my DFS night was going to be trash, too, because I forgot to submit my $5 lineup in time, and I was winning like $3 off of my 20 $1 lineups at halftime.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).