NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -3.5 ) —- T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

They must of not let Kyrie sage the court. Tmarohl can you confirm or deny?

• miggs6876

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Giannis is angry

70 burger coming. The bucs feel disrespected. The home court is a major advantage. We have a series folks.

• Golfnut04240

@damionismyname said...

page Holiday while you’re at it.

I have Jrue in a few. I hear that!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Ugh this has got to be the worst dfs series ever for me.

Can’t get any part of it right.

Hate both teams with a passion.

• Zeavy

All in holiday, full fade Middleton. Just no fun to know the money got burned so early my lord

• goboltsgo

So how many people on fd have abc and middleton without any point guard from this game? Thought i did but nope the lus i have without kyrie, james, holiday have 0 middleton or Abc

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@goboltsgo said...

So how many people on fd have abc and middleton without any point guard from this game? Thought i did but nope the lus i have without kyrie, james, holiday have 0 middleton or Abc

I have 5/40 like that but would prefer Jrue or James to get there.

So aggravated.. Midd .. not Holiday, goes nuts?? Done early. I do have one Gia + 7 from Late Game. Could be 80 Boyga for Gia.

• Baysman

Slow down Joe Harris. Don’t burn yourself out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

• RipCityRings

Tied for first in showdown with captain Middleton. Got one Middleton/ABC with Shamet and Claxton and one with James and Claxton in the 4PP. Come on Blake foul trouble…

Edit: That was quick, thanks Blake.

• Brendan239

Did Forbes and Harris stay in NY?

• Golfnut04240

Mike James is off to a slow start.

• emnj69

Wtf is the deal with Lopez just standing in the corners dude u are a center and the nets have nobody in the paint that would stop him inside but instead it is like he has been learning his game from pj tucker

• cdub6238

3/4 on DK not bad so far…ABC, Middleton, Bruce…Technically James is still super cheap so even a 15 won’t be terrible, but if he could pick it up some thatd be nice lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

One lu with Brown and Middleton….

• Golfnut04240

Offenses have turned cold.

• Breeze

This quarter is a dumpster fire.

• Golfnut04240

@Breeze said...

This quarter is a dumpster fire.

• Brendan239

Just realized I have Jrue in 2/4. Damn that effing guy. Doubt he even reaches 30.

• RipCityRings

@Brendan239 said...

I have 3 FD LUs in the $9 that are different AND optimal. Is that possible? They’re all gonna land on or around 365.

I’m confused, how do you have 50% Jrue if your lineups are all going to score 365?

• miggs6876

@Brendan239 said...

Just realized I have Jrue in 2/4. Damn that effing guy. Doubt he even reaches 30.

Thus far, he has been very disappointing in this series. He was one addition that was supposed to be a difference maker. Add Portis and Tucker to the mix. Tucker has been dog poop and Portis is quiet. Bucs fans must be disappointed at half time.

• miggs6876

@RipCityRings said...

I’m confused, how do you have 50% Jrue if your lineups are all going to score 365?

Sometimes the projections are way off on FD.

• monarch

@miggs6876 said...

Thus far, he has been very disappointing in this series. He was one addition that was supposed to be a difference maker. Add Portis and Tucker to the mix. Tucker has been dog poop and Portis is quiet. Bucs fans must be disappointed at half time.

I think they are still pretty happy with their Super Bowl win

• monarch

Where are all the “but, but the Nets don’t play any defense” people?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).