NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Atlanta ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Paul still too low 7100 & Campazzo dropped down 600 to 5200 in must win game at Home. Pesky little guy plays well at Home. Have plenty o both.

• BiGtIGeRs

I know yall ain’t fading embiid also expect Denver to win behind MPJ and Jokic

• bazerko

Will Barton is now more expensive than Monte Morris on DK?! Are they expecting his minutes to increase?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@bazerko said...

Will Barton is now more expensive than Monte Morris on DK?! Are they expecting his minutes to increase?

Usually they do increase

• tmarohl

I haven’t even built a lineup yet but when I do, I am sure it will be optimal and will probably land somewhere around 380.

• dominicanpapi

I would think they increase Barton’s minutes, no clue by how much but this is do or die for them. It’s a bit weird to be cautious with ones minutes during the playoffs, either you play him or you don’t. Can’t be restricting guys when you’re down 0-2.

• bazerko

Apparently Barton was pissed when he hit his cap and Malone actually pulled him. With that said though, I can see Denver putting him in the 20s today since they are down 0-2.

• factorial89

total yesterday 86-83 a full 65 pis. under the projected 234.unreal.today denver just cannot go down 3-0 in games.jokic has to do it.

Rolling out a couple EMBiiD/Jokic combos.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Rolling out a couple EMBiiD/Jokic combos.

I have a couple of those as well.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

I have a couple of those as well.

Need some value plays for that to work, I guess? Hot tip: don’t play Solomon Hill whether he’s starting or not.
    ~

• realphipps

I like Barton today. They need his scoring in a bad way. A lengthy wing who shoots about 5 threes a game at close to a 40% clip. And he’s reliable as another ball handler.

I think he’ll close if it’s a tight game for these very reasons… Nothing to back it up, but I’m buying the idea Malone lets him go as long as he can.

• tmarohl

@ifthethunder said...

Need some value plays for that to work, I guess? Hot tip: don’t play Solomon Hill whether he’s starting or not.
    ~

There are a lot of value plays.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

There are a lot of value plays.

Oh, I know. I just made an Embiid – Jokic l.u. for the forum contest. Ended up with a range of choices from Kevin Huerter to Will Barton for SG.
    ~

• tmarohl

I don’t like to play role players on the road, but Tory Craig may be an exception at 3.1K, as he played in Denver for most of his career, so it is not the typical role player on the road scenario.

• BiGtIGeRs

@dominicanpapi said...

I would think they increase Barton’s minutes, no clue by how much but this is do or die for them. It’s a bit weird to be cautious with ones minutes during the playoffs, either you play him or you don’t. Can’t be restricting guys when you’re down 0-2.

I think Denver comes out hot like the bucks did last night hopefully a 7 game series

• tmarohl

I think Phoenix is just better than Denver, CP3 controls the pace, and Phoenix wins again.

• billythekidcowboysheat

You can fit joker/embiid/trae/cp3 on dk, just saying😁

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So, is anyone going to talk about Shake?

Is he going to step into a 20+ minute role now?

Was this a one time thing, where they went with him and rolled with the hot hand? They have to go back to him, right? Or do they keep playing around with Maxey, Korkmaz, and him?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Keep your slots open tonight, i suspect lineup changes from malone tonight.

They could go big, and replace campazzo/rivers

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

So, is anyone going to talk about Shake?

Is he going to step into a 20+ minute role now?

Was this a one time thing, where they went with him and rolled with the hot hand? They have to go back to him, right? Or do they keep playing around with Maxey, Korkmaz, and him?

I think it was a one time thing. I do have a little interest in Thybulle though just because of the minutes he is on the floor trying to guard Trae

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Keep your slots open tonight, i suspect lineup changes from malone tonight.

They could go big, and replace campazzo.

Replace Campazzo with who?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Replace Campazzo with who?

Campazzo/rivers out monte/barton in.

Or keep campazzo and go big with mpj at 2, green at the 4.

Idk though, the more i think about idk if malone has made changes in the playoffs? I think he did it last year vs the jazz.

• Golfnut04240

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

You can fit joker/embiid/trae/cp3 on dk, just saying😁

I’ve built plenty with Jokic/Embiid/CP3 but none have Trae as the 4th player.

• fresh56

Did anybody watch the last nugget and suns game? I heard mpj was playing hurt and he could barely move lateral and the suns were hunting him the entire time he was in the game.

Can anybody confirm this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).