NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Atlanta ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

$1,800 left over in 1

• RipCityRings

@Brendan239 said...

$1,800 left over in 1

Riveting update, thanks.

• tmarohl

Did you all see KD’s bodyguard run onto the court when he was nose to nose with PJ Tucker last night?

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Did you all see KD’s bodyguard run onto the court when he was nose to nose with PJ Tucker last night?

The NBA should probably fire him

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

The guy is actually Durant’s personal body guard, but is on the Net’s payroll.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

The guy is actually Durant’s personal body guard, but is on the Net’s payroll.

I know but he barreled into PJ Tucker at full speed…into his back. I’ve seen players hit the injury list for less. And isn’t that some sort of competitive advantage? KD can run his mouth all he wants and you can’t do anything because his personal bodyguard on the Nets payroll may come in and blindside you. They should have let PJ Tucker square off on that dude.

• monarch

I think Will Barton plays 22-24 minutes tonight if it is a competitive game. He clearly impacted Aaron Gordon, they did not share the floor, he was the direct replacement and to a lesser extent the usage of Monte Morris who’s usage rate was the lowest it has been since March 4th.

• BiGtIGeRs

@monarch said...

I think Will Barton plays 22-24 minutes tonight if it is a competitive game. He clearly impacted Aaron Gordon, they did not share the floor, he was the direct replacement and to a lesser extent the usage of Monte Morris who’s usage rate was the lowest it has been since March 4th.

I like Denver to win by 8

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Yeah yesterday was probably his last night

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Shake was a fluke in my eyes

• RipCityRings

I’ve been irrationally betting against Embiid every game of this series and am not about to stop now. Hawks have to figure out how to slow him down if they’re going to win this series.

• Brendan239

I think Booker/Paul combo will be “low owned” on FD and both could smush. I think 4 Suns is OPTIMAL

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Shake was a fluke in my eyes

He had 12/6/6 with 2 steals in only 13 minutes vs the Hawks in late April. Granted that was a blowout, but he can rack them up quick and has one of the highest ceiling:price ratios on this slate IMO.

Edit: Also 13/1/4 in 22 minutes a few days later.

• BiGtIGeRs

@RipCityRings said...

I’ve been irrationally betting against Embiid every game of this series and am not about to stop now. Hawks have to figure out how to slow him down if they’re going to win this series.

Maybe their is nothing they can do to stop embiid

• Golfnut04240

I’m debating whether to play both Jokic and Embiid in the same lines for one, some, or all 10 of my DK GPP lines, 5 of which are single entries.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

He had 12/6/6 with 2 steals in only 13 minutes vs the Hawks in late April. Granted that was a blowout, but he can rack them up quick and has one of the highest ceiling:price ratios on this slate IMO.

Yeah and in another game he had 13/1/4 in 21 mins. I gave him 15 mins for the 16.8 burger. I agree he is cheap enough to take shots on and I’ll probably have some but I’m expecting disappointment

• billythekidcowboysheat

Danny green/thybualle combo 15 stocks between them😈

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Maybe their is nothing they can do to stop embiid

There is nothing. You can’t stop Embiid, only hope to contain him until the knee gets too sore

• Potsmoke

@Brendan239 said...

I think Booker/Paul combo will be “low owned” on FD and both could smush. I think 4 Suns is OPTIMAL

So you subscribe to numberfire huh? What other 2 besides Booker and Paul?

• Brendan239

@Potsmoke said...

So you read numberfire huh?

What’s that?

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

Underweight on Collins, over on trae

• RipCityRings

Playing one on FD despite my better judgement and have exactly $100 left that I could use to move up from Shake to Hill. Seems like a total damned-if-you-do scenario, but I’ve never hated their lineup construction more than this slate. Feels like you pretty much have to play Tobias despite him being at least $1K overpriced.

• IT4MVP

Bridges/JMG or Crowder/ D. Green?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Green
    Thybulle
    Ice Trae
    Bogy
    Collins-fd

Gl everyone🤠

• RipCityRings

Shake 4.7% on FD and 8% on DK. Let’s find out how bad of an idea this was…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).