NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Atlanta ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

Shake 4.7% on FD and 8% on DK. Let’s find out how bad of an idea this was…

If it doesn’t go well, I’ll take the blame.

• Golfnut04240

I did something I thought I wouldn’t do. I have ZERO Trae Young but a ton of CP3, Jokic, and Embiid. The Trae lines did not project that well in my builds.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

If it doesn’t go well, I’ll take the blame.

No need, I was already planning to die on this hill either way. Probably worth it for the ownership angle alone, I figured he’d be 8-10% on both sites.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Shake 4.7% on FD and 8% on DK. Let’s find out how bad of an idea this was…

I ended up with 25% on DK and 10% on FD.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m 10-20% Trae. I have all the other Hawks

• BiGtIGeRs

Hopefully harris doesn’t break the slate

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

I feel like Trae had a terrible game 2 and still landed at right around 5x so he was hard to get away from. More so on FD since Simmons is wildly overpriced and 8.2K CP3 seems primed for an underwhelming game at some point here. My angle is Trae and Bog vs the world tonight, I don’t think they get another good game out of Gallo. Then Jokic/Barton let loose.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

Danny Green will not return. about $100 wasted. cant wait til this nonsense is done.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Danny Green (calf) won’t return Friday.

• dominicanpapi

Green is out, had him everywhere. Contemplated playing Thybulle in some spots, it is what it is.

• Wsdm61987

Thybulle already almost 3/4 the way to value with 3:19 left in the quarter. Dope.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Now you will need chalk Thybulle

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Looks like he is only 8% on DK

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Looks like he is only 8% on DK

luckily got one with him and a stack of the late game. hopefully that at least gets me my money back.

• ANOTHER 70 down the mf drain with danny green, so sick of this 💩

• Golfnut04240

Fortunately, I have no Danny Green. Unfortunately, I have quite a bit of John Collins. smh

• ifthethunder

I don’t have much Danny Green (1 of 4 lineups). But no Matisse Thybulle or Furkan Korkmaz (I guess those 2 are getting his minutes, right?) might bite me anyways.
    ~

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

I don’t have much Danny Green (1 of 4 lineups). But no Matisse Thybulle or Furkan Korkmaz (I guess those 2 are getting his minutes, right?) might bite me anyways.
    ~

got one Korkmaz but with Green and Huerter so thats done regardless. This game looks like its not the jam.

• RipCityRings

Played Danny on FD of course because I’m cursed there, but only took Trae/Shake/Thybulle/Tobias on DK. So far so good…

• UGAdude

Collins finally has more fantasy points than Danny Green, who got hurt at the beginning of the game.

• ifthethunder

@damionismyname said...

got one Korkmaz but with Green and Huerter so thats done regardless. This game looks like its not the jam.

Could be the people who stacked the 2nd game have the edge at that. I didn’t make one of those today.
    ~

• Brendan239

Eff, Danny G was in my Paul/Booker/Cam/Frank/Joker LU

• Golfnut04240

Now, if Huerter can come alive, things may work out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Eff, Danny G was in my Paul/Booker/Cam/Frank/Joker LU

So it was dead before lock if it has Kaminsky in it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).