NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Atlanta ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Weird game, in that the score is fairly high for halftime, yet no one is really doing much from a multiplier value perspective. Pretty spread out. If you’re scoring points you’re not getting peripherals, if you’re getting peripherals you’re not scoring.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Lol looks like the Suns are feeling dangerous. Hope the Nuggets stick it to them

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Weird game, in that the score is fairly high for halftime, yet no one is really doing much from a multiplier value perspective. Pretty spread out. If you’re scoring points you’re not getting peripherals, if you’re getting peripherals you’re not scoring.

Terrible game from a DFS perspective. I’m trying to find if I have any lineups with a chance. It’s not looking good with the Huerter foul trouble

• casper

Who is starting in place of green looking at 1/2 props

• Neilj907

How owned was green in the big dk contest

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Neilj907 said...

How owned was green in the big dk contest

21%

• Zeavy

Green was 51% on FD

• mrshhhh

Embid knee is hurting

• UGAdude

They should just rest Embiid until the next round. I’m a Hawks fan but this series is clearly over.

• ifthethunder

Kevin Huerter might as well be out.
    ~

• Neilj907

I sure hope he gets at least a double double got embiid 💯

Avoided Green injury cause had O of course… good.. but couldn’t be worse that on 3 of my 5 4PPs I have Huerter-DUD……. can’t make it up anymore, simply can NOT avoid these f’n DUDS. Rather had Green to be honest – that was an excuse. Huerter has 1.5, pretty much the same as Green. What good is it? And now his 4th foul. I am dead. Sickening cause most lines are backloaded.. have to play someone from this early game. Huerter-Dud and Gallo-DUD. Extremely heavy Paul/Jokic.. Crowder/Craig today.

• BiGtIGeRs

Anyone see ravens2012champs in the to 20 of the point play

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Anyone see ravens2012champs in the to 20 of the point play

No I see a ravenschamps. I don’t know who that is

• yisman

Danny Green really ****ed my showdown…

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

No I see a ravenschamps. I don’t know who that is

I was thrown off too. He is ravenschamps. Don’t know why he threw the 2012 in there.

Anyway, you should get your screenshot now, while your in 9th making 1000, before you’re in 1000th, making 9

• RipCityRings

Imagine running a

Gallinari
    Huerter
    Solomon Hill
    Okongwu
    Lou Will

lineup for extended minutes in the playoffs.

• Brendan239

Eff. Might not be ANY Sixers in winning LU. Everyone 4x. Yuck

• Brendan239

And Dwight outscores Collins??!!??? What. The. EFF

• Golfnut04240

This is weird. My lines aren’t great (even the Huerter ones) but somehow I feel I’m not dead yet.

• NDNole

Faded Joker in showdown.

• monarch

@NDNole said...

Faded Joker in showdown.

Hoping for an injury or something?

• NDNole

@monarch said...

Hoping for an injury or something?

No im just hoping Porter outscores him and that joker doesnt have a big night. Banking on him keeping it under 48 and other people keeping pace. Seems to be worth the risk. Only duped once so I wont be chopping it up with a lot of people if it works. At the same time there is a reason he is 96% owned lol. Probably bad move by me, but crazy lineups win all the time. I might as well try a decent lineup that is only crazy because one guy isnt in it.

• monarch

@NDNole said...

No im just hoping Porter outscores him and that joker doesnt have a big night. Banking on him keeping it under 48 and other people keeping pace. Seems to be worth the risk. Only duped once so I wont be chopping it up with a lot of people if it works. At the same time there is a reason he is 96% owned lol. Probably bad move by me, but crazy lineups win all the time. I might as well try a decent lineup that is only crazy because one guy isnt in it.

Best of luck.

Bogy with the super dud as well. Another demoralizing night. Had a lot of Bogy. Did absolutely nothing in 2nd H.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).