NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Atlanta ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• depalma13

Just tied for first with one other person in the 1.5k SE Showdown. That was unexpected.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

cashed every lineup since I was heavy the last game. lol. highest was 158 with Hill. crazy how things flip quick in the playoffs.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Oh squirrell line didnt hold, he lost the shootaround in the last minute. Lost by .25, i would be raging.

• tmarohl

@tmarohl said...

I think Phoenix is just better than Denver, CP3 controls the pace, and Phoenix wins again.

Bump

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

And this is why this guy should be banned. For outlandish claims like Lou Williams. Swing and a miss.

Sweet Lou was in the winning DK lineup.

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

If there was a “Most Regressed Player” award it would have to be Aaron Gordon. He’s been bad all season.

I don’t remember when he was good.

• monarch

Grabbed seven more millionaire tickets. I wonder how many I need exactly

• ifthethunder

My Jokic – Embiid lineup won me a golf ticket. And a ticket to a soccer contest that starts in less than 2 hours. Good thing I didn’t sleep in, time to do some researchin’!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/109329229?uc=2717402333#/

P.S. Thanks to 866 and tmarohl for suggesting the idea. Wouldn’t have done it otherwise.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).