NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

What 76ers benefit the most with green out?

• jman3034

Thinking Korkmanz and Thybulle

• siddom

fockin korkmaz

• dominicanpapi

@BiGtIGeRs said...

What 76ers benefit the most with green out?

Whoever starts is the play.

• realphipps

I hope it means more shots for Seth.

• fleishmo6

Doc will go with the hot hand. Unfortunately, he plays way too many shooters.
    Could be korkmaz, Shake, Thybelle, Hill or even Maxie. you either need to play many line ups and alternate or just get very lucky picking the right guy. Not sure doc knows his rotation.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Whoever starts is the play.

Not necessarily

• siddom

i like thybulle and shake, enuf salary savings to get clarkson in with conley being out hopefully

• dominicanpapi

@theIrrigator said...

Not necessarily

Just judging by this past season, Doc doesn’t really play his bench a ton. He’s got his favorites, but any time 1 of Embiid/Simmons was always out, I was guilty of getting too cute by playing guys like Maxey even though he wasn’t starting. Like even when Embiid was out, it was always a guessing game of Bradley or Dwight, and it was usually the guy who started that got more run.

I would think Thybulle starts, Curry and Harris aren’t defensive juggernauts so Thybulle helps there. We’ll see. I think taking a shot at Korkmaz on DK is viable regardless if he starts or not, but he’s $4700 on FD. I’d rather just pay a bit more for Curry or Ingles.

• zeeshan2

Damn that Athletic article about the Mavs FO…woof

• siddom

thybulle clarkson vs korkmaz bojan dk gpp?

• dominicanpapi

@zeeshan2 said...

Damn that Athletic article about the Mavs FO…woof

Eh, it’s not terrible, I’m sure this happens in other front offices. Luka’s signing that extension.

• zeeshan2

@dominicanpapi said...

Eh, it’s not terrible, I’m sure this happens in other front offices. Luka’s signing that extension.

a gambler dictating draft picks, lineups, and pissing your franchise star off? I have seen this movie before. He will sign it but Harden signed one, Kawhi, and AD signed one and they all left their teams

Forgot about the vacancy for Dany Green. Damnit. Right now I am extremely heavy Beverly/LOUUUUU… jam in combinations of all the big-boys. Been cashing with Os and single digit cheapies. Like these 2 veteran guys to see more minutes and have good games. But looks like I need some Korky’s, Thybulle.. Shakey. Geo Hill even. Will be underweight on these Philadelphia’s though.

• billythekidcowboysheat

No mention of the clipper killers imminent return possibly as early as tonight???

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

No mention of the clipper killers imminent return possibly as early as tonight???

Who’s that?

• BiGtIGeRs

40% mann in my lineups do I need to start over from

• BiGtIGeRs

His minutes could be capped no thank for that price

• billythekidcowboysheat

@BiGtIGeRs said...

His minutes could be capped no thank for that price

Yeah, i may throw him in, he probaly can’t break the slate unless he played 35 mins anyways, no one will have him.

But if he does play i can argue he ruins that 2nd game in more ways than one.

• Brendan239

Only doing 3 $9.99 FD LUs and MU most “contrarian” of the 3 is PG13/Kawhi/Gobert, no Philly studs

• siddom

seems like conley will play? usually get news hes out in the noon

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Who’s that?

• Brendan239

I think Conley sits again I think it’s a bump down for Clarkson and Ingles, Mitchell and Bog should still get there’s and Conleys prob limited which makes him a no-play for me. Picking the right Hawk (Lou?) and right 76er (Shake?) today is key IMO. I have 0 Trey, but the Hawks seem to have real high ownership

• bazerko

I would not play Lou Williams, even with Huerter in foul trouble last game, he only played 13 minutes. Atlanta may try and go big like they did last game, which would mean more minutes for Gallinari.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Brendan239 said...

I think Conley sits again I think it’s a bump down for Clarkson and Ingles, Mitchell and Bog should still get there’s and Conleys prob limited which makes him a no-play for me. Picking the right Hawk (Lou?) and right 76er (Shake?) today is key IMO. I have 0 Trey, but the Hawks seem to have real high ownership

Your being stupid with 0 trey because this is a desperate game for the hawks must win

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).