NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

If EMBiiD out, I am fn shot. This guy is Glass. Come on. Get back out there man.

• RipCityRings

Embiid in the locker room. Swapped off Dwight but I had anticipated this scenario, went Capela instead. Hope he can capitalize…

• goboltsgo

and now embiid getting treatment they are going to pull him early and i ofc have him in 4/5 on fd

• depalma13

The WNBA has tougher players.

• tmarohl

Wish I had zero Embiid since he is in the locker room.

• depalma13

Embiid back

• cdub6238

Is it that…or that the posters here are a bunch if whiny babies when things don’t go there way?

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

wish I had zero Embiid since he is in the locker room.

He’s back.

• goboltsgo

@cdub6238 said...

Is it that…or that the posters here are a bunch if whiny babies when things don’t go there way?

Are you new? that was pretty mild reaction for embiid possibly being done after 1 quarter

• cdub6238

@goboltsgo said...

Are you new? that was pretty mild reaction for embiid possibly being done after 1 quarter

Possibly being done? They said he was in the back getting treatment…he came back out of the tunnel right about the time for his 2nd shift

Calling players soft/glass and WNBA players tougher blahs blahs is an overreaction imo

Leggo LOUUUUU. Playing solid minutes here. He finally comes out now, damn.

TRAE-poop chart on the incline now. Leggo Trae.

• Brendan239

Shake and Thybulle effing me bad. I think I have one or both in all 5 LUs. GN and GL

• cdub6238

Interesting they didnt out Korkmaz back in…going with a 3 man of him/Thybulle and Maxey…hmm

• Golfnut04240

I thought this would be a Huerter bounce-back game. Not so far.

• cdub6238

@Golfnut04240 said...

I thought this would be a Huerter bounce-back game. Not so far.

He hasn’t really gotten much of a chance…

Trae jacking up 3/11…Collins 1/7..Bogey 4/10

• cdub6238

Was that Seth or Steph??

• tmarohl

It’s kind of annoying that the game on TNT is about three minutes behind in real time.

• Brendan239

Well eff me. I just looked and I REALLY do have dumbass Tiltin Milton and unfuckingreliable Thybulle

• cdub6238

@Brendan239 said...

Well eff me. I just looked and I REALLY do have dumbass Tiltin Milton and unfuckingreliable Thybulle

Good news, ex wife can’t get half of what you don’t have

• BiGtIGeRs

This game is a bust

• Brendan239

How in the serious eff does Shake and THYBULLE do NOTHING?? Not even 20 FD points. Really??

• Brendan239

Such nonsense mothereffing BS. They were both great plays and Oni will outscore them. Eff this BS. I’m going to do DFS ESport or some stupid shit and get lucky like guessing this bs come the eff on

• RipCityRings

@Brendan239 said...

Such nonsense mothereffing BS. They were both great plays and Oni will outscore them. Eff this BS. I’m going to do DFS ESport or some stupid shit and get lucky like guessing this bs come the eff on

Sounds like you effed yourself.

• cdub6238

@BiGtIGeRs said...

This game is a bust

Everyone seems on pace for close to 6x or more on Dk…so..umm..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).