NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

50% of FD LUs will go…MVp Durant Star ABC PRO Middleton. I’m only doing 1, I whiffed on all 5 and such a vanilla LU chopped first 12 times like I said which makes it harder to cash overall. You NEEDED like 7/9 right guys just to cash.

• IT4MVP

You would think Jrue would have a nice game here not having to guard Kyrie at all. I just have a feeling the Nets win tonight KD will have an epic performance and I think Harris and Green step up

• bazerko

Nets have upgraded James Harden to doubtful

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

Nets have upgraded James Harden to doubtful

Pretty sure Harden will play.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

50% of FD LUs will go…MVp Durant Star ABC PRO Middleton. I’m only doing 1, I whiffed on all 5 and such a vanilla LU chopped first 12 times like I said which makes it harder to cash overall. You NEEDED like 7/9 right guys just to cash.

You’ll have to explain to me how you will have 50% with that order but only doing 1. Guess this does explain why your projections never make sense either.

Or I guess you just mean the fields lineups will go in that order. I understand now

• monarch

If Harden plays then I really like Jrue Holiday for the fact that I would think they would test out Hardens hamstrings as much as possible like the Suns did with AD. Durant has been defending Middleton, I think they will make Harden defend in iso.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

You’ll have to explain to me how you will have 50% with that order but only doing 1. Guess this does explain why your projections never make sense either

I think he means 50% of all entries.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

If Harden plays then I really like Jrue Holiday for the fact that I would think they would test out Hardens hamstrings as much as possible like the Suns did with AD. Durant has been defending Middleton, I think they will make Harden defend in iso.

I think they put Harden on P.J. Tucker so he doesn’t have to guard anyone.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

I think they put Harden on P.J. Tucker so he doesn’t have to guard anyone.

True but the Nets switch everything. Harden might just camp out in the paint. Bucks might launch 50 threes tonight.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

True but the Nets switch everything. Harden might just camp out in the paint. Bucks might launch 50 threes tonight.

If I’m the Bucks I do the opposite. I’m pounding it down low to Lopez.

• Zeavy

@theIrrigator said...

You’ll have to explain to me how you will have 50% with that order but only doing 1. Guess this does explain why your projections never make sense either.

Or I guess you just mean the fields lineups will go in that order. I understand now

Like really, of course he means the field 50 percent and he’s off on that too.

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

If I’m the Bucks I do the opposite. I’m pounding it down low to Lopez.

but lopez on offense stands around the entire time in the three point area-the last game it was infuriating to watch like he learned the game from tucker-to his credit on defense he played big and got lots of blocks and rebounds

• monarch

I am thinking this could be the DAJ game

• realphipps

@emnj69 said...

but lopez on offense stands around the entire time in the three point area-the last game it was infuriating to watch like he learned the game from tucker-to his credit on defense he played big and got lots of blocks and rebounds

Almost like it’s done intentionally to keep the paint clean and spacious for a special someone?

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Pretty sure Harden will play.

Maaaaaaybe, yet my gut says he sits, and if he does sit, or plays compromised, I think your Bucks blow the Nets out tonight.

Would say Harden is almost a lock to go for game 6 though.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Maaaaaaybe, yet my gut says he sits, and if he does sit, or plays compromised, I think your Bucks blow the Nets out tonight.

Would say Harden is almost a lock to go for game 6 though.

If I am Nets, I just go with Durant tonight and let Harden sit. I think Nets were 5-1 or something this year in games where it was just Durant and no Kyrie or Harden. Bucks got blown out in both games in Brooklyn (with Iriving), I am not overly confident that the Bucks can beat Brooklyn in Brooklyn no matter who is or isn’t playing. If Brooklyn wins, they can probably get by with resting Harden until at least game 7. If they lose, bring him back for games 6 and 7.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I am thinking this could be the DAJ game

I have had that thought.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I think Nets were 5-1 or something this year in games where it was just Durant and no Kyrie or Harden

All I know is that I saw what I saw, and the Nets looked futile with just Durant. I am expecting a better game plan from Nash, than throw it to KD and let him go to work.

Yet a bunch of mediocre players are going to have to catch fire at the exact right moment for the Nets to win. I just think the Bucks, if they just play OK basketball, have too much for the Nets with just KD. I could be wrong though….I guess that’s why the play the game 😎😁

• monarch

So the person who seemed to benefit the most from Kyrie being hurt was surprisingly old man Jeff Green. He was the player who subbed in for the injured Irving and he also started the second half alongside Mike James in place of Irving and Bruce Brown Jr.

Blake Griffin did not play the final 19 minutes of the game.

Landry Shamet surprisingly did not benefit whatsoever. He played a total of three minutes after Irving went down.

Joe Harris played a bunch and scored a total of three points after Irving went down. There is an obvious void with Irving off…he has been grabbing a lot of peripherals and takes a lot of heat off Kevin Durant. I continue to not be surprised if Nash goes with Durant’s friend Deandre Jordan as a spark over Claxton and Griffin for stretches in this game. DAJ is not very good but you can throw the ball to him, run offense through him at the high post while KD works through some off ball screens…allowing the Nets to reintroduce some movement into their offense. They are going to need to run offense now…cannot iso with just one guy.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    34s
    Nets upgraded James Harden to questionable for Game 5 tonight.

• bazerko

Shams just tweeted that: Harden plans to play barring any setbacks in warmups

• tmarohl

Shams Charania
    ShamsCharania · 2m Nets‘ "(player-popup #james-harden)James Harden":/players/james-harden-1037 plans to play tonight in Game 5 vs. Milwaukee barring a setback in pregame warmups, sources tell TheAthletic @Stadium. He’s been upgraded to questionable.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    35s
    James Harden worked his hamstring through shoot-around without an issue, and will do the same on the court prior to tip vs. Milwaukee with hopes of playing in Game 5 tonight, sources tell ESPN.

• yisman

Yesterday the Nets had Harden listed as out for Game 5. This morning he was upgraded to doubtful.

Now questionable.

• bazerko

I remember the slate a few months back when Brooklyn played the Knicks. Harden’s first game back from a hamstring injury and re-injured it in the first quarter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).