NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Harden probably just hangs out and chucks threes….keep some heat off Durant.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Pretty sure Harden will play.

Looks that way now 👍

• bazerko

Woj just tweeted: Nets are preparing to be without Kyrie for the rest of the series

• tmarohl

@bazerko said...

Woj just tweeted: Nets are preparing to be without Kyrie for the rest of the series

I think they should be preparing to be without Kyrie for longer than that.

• monarch

Any thoughts on Nets starters? Thoughts?

Harden
    Harris
    Brown
    Durant
    Green

• BiGtIGeRs

If I’m the bucks I double team durant and let Harden get whatever he wants

• monarch

Another thing to keep in mind. James Harden and Mike James have played a total of 5.4 minutes together on the floor. Harden makes James no longer a thing. Only play James if Harden is out or you think he will get hurt.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Any thoughts on Nets starters? Thoughts?

Harden
    Harris
    Brown
    Durant
    Green

Sounds about right. Last time Nets brought their guys back from Hamstring strains though, both Durant and Harden, neither of them started and they came off the bench.

• monarch

When do we get the “”(player-popup #james-harden)James Harden”:/players/james-harden-1037 is available in short bursts tonight” quote from Steve Nash?

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

If I’m the bucks I double team durant and let Harden get whatever he wants

If I am the Bucks, I go right and Harden and make him play defense. If he is playing point guard, I don’t let him walk the ball up the floor either. I hound him and pressure him and make him make some quick moves.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

When do we get the “”(player-popup #james-harden)James Harden”:/players/james-harden-1037 is available in short bursts tonight” quote from Steve Nash?

I’m guessing during pregame media availability.

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

You’ll have to explain to me how you will have 50% with that order but only doing 1. Guess this does explain why your projections never make sense either.

Or I guess you just mean the fields lineups will go in that order. I understand now

I’m not say I will, the field homie

• Brendan239

Joe Harris 40 🍔. It’s time.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Man i was building lines last night, only to wake up to beard is probly playing🤤

I luv james, but i dont wanna hear nothing if he seriously injuries himself like kd did years ago.

From a dfs perspective, makes the sd more fun having him in. I would think bucks would focus on kd, but the first guy i though of that benefits with harden in…….Let It Fly Joe. Harden being a natural pg helps joe quite a bit, to me we need word on beards gonna have any mins restriction because he is only 1k less then kd, it’s not like beard is some great value on the slate.

No mike james or blake tonight, more likely they play more claxton and brown to me.

• bazerko

The one-time your burger prediction may actually come true haha Joe Harris could get some good looks tonight and if his shot is falling, he could have a huge night

• billythekidcowboysheat

If jeff green starts over blake tho, that would hurt joe. I’d much rather pay for jeff at 4k then 8.4 harris if green were to start.

Really luv jrue tonight, really all 3 bucks gonna play massive mins again.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

I’m not say I will, the field homie

Yeah after a few attempts of deciphering I figured out what you meant

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

11 more SD slates for me

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

I think they should be preparing to be without Kyrie for longer than that.

Given how many games Kyrie has refused to play while healthy the past two seasons, I certainly don’t expect him to play hurt.

Solid chance he’s out for the playoffs, even if the Nets reach the Finals without him.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

11 more SD slates for me

I need 19 more. We have at least 6 left in the conference semifinals, 8 in the conference finals and 4 in the finals. Feeling pretty good that I should be able to hit the 70 ironman threshold.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

Given how many games Kyrie has refused to play while healthy the past two seasons, I certainly don’t expect him to play hurt.

Solid chance he’s out for the playoffs, even if the Nets reach the Finals without him.

I think there is a legitimate chance that you never see Kyrie play basketball again if Nets are eliminated before he is healthy.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

I think there is a legitimate chance that you never see Kyrie play basketball again if Nets are eliminated before he is healthy.

Completely agree.

This game specifically could change the outlook of the league. If bucks win tonight, i can see them blowing bkn out at home, and chaos in. Bkn.

Kyrie gone, although kd and beard are a great duo going foward but losing kyrie with no compensation could kill there teams future.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Completely agree.

This game specifically could change the outlook of the league. If bucks win tonight, i can see them blowing bkn out at home, and chaos in. Bkn.

Kyrie gone, although kd and beard are a great duo going foward but losing kyrie with no compensation could kill there teams future.

I’m just saying that because Kyrie has talked retirement before, and I don’t really think he enjoys playing anymore.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t think Green replaces Griffin. They probably both start

• realphipps

Captain Khris tonight.

Nets gonna run a lot of KD/Green at the 4&5. Lots of switching and movement opening passing lanes off screen action.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).