NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

*pooping, not popping

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@tmarohl said...

Actually it is the Bucks who have missed a bunch of wide open shots. Margin could easily be over 20 right now.

This I agree with…..Bucks are actually getting much better shots and this game could be 15-20 pt. margin pretty easily already.

• Njsum1

@jlowery73 said...

This I agree with…..Bucks are actually getting much better shots and this game could be 15-20 pt. margin pretty easily already.

Are you guys serious? As of this post the Bucks are 43% from 3 and 53% overall.

The Nets are 13% from the field and 10% from 3 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I’m baffled by these posts

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lol Harden just threw into the 12th row

• monarch

Nash is chasing. He has a poor game plan he might get bailed out by Bucks foul trouble

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Brooklyn has looked like garbage

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Brooklyn has looked like garbage

Last post and then I’m watching.

The Nets have definitely forced some shots, and committed a couple of comical turnovers, yet they’ve also gotten Wide open looks and can’t hit the broadside of a barn

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@Njsum1 said...

Are you guys serious? As of this post the Bucks are 43% from 3 and 53% overall.

The Nets are 13% from the field and 10% from 3 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I’m baffled by these posts

What is honestly baffling? Bucks offense is flowing pretty well, while anyone that knows basketball should see that Brooklyn offense is simply way out of sync. Maybe it’s Harden coming back or whatever….perhaps some of Milwaukee defense also but their offense looks horrible so far. It’s Durant or bust…..they look terribly uncertain on what they are trying to do on offense.

• monarch

Durant playing the entire game it looks like

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Last post and then I’m watching.

The Nets have definitely forced some shots, and committed a couple of comical turnovers, yet they’ve also gotten Wide open looks and can’t hit the broadside of a barn

Which is why they have looked like garbage. If the shots were falling they would be looking good. Bricks are ugly

• billythekidcowboysheat

Damm have green but no kd😣

• monarch

Blake Griffin getting picked on defensively

• tmarohl

I guess Bobby Portis isn’t going to play?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Alot of guys gonna dnp basically unless this turns into a massive blowout and this game going small

Portis
    Claxton well he got a small run

• P0key

Wow Joe Harris just refuses to have a decent outing thought stars were aligned for him tonight

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Giannis goes on a 2 minute tear and then gets pulled by Bud in the pivotal game 5. Was he tired or something from scoring 3 straight buckets? LOL

Edit: Only sat for a minute and now back in…just though that was kinda funny.

• tmarohl

@jlowery73 said...

Giannis goes on a 2 minute tear and then gets pulled by Bud in the pivotal game 5. Was he tired or something from scoring 3 straight buckets? LOL

Edit: Only sat for a minute and now back in…just though that was kinda funny.

He had to put Jrue in so he could get his third foul.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I guess Bobby Portis isn’t going to play?

Would of been useful info. Would of grabbed some Pat C

• BiGtIGeRs

This is the most entertaining series so far

• yisman

Harden 19 minutes, 0 points. Impressive.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Harden must be really gimpy….is allergic to driving the ball right now and would rather shoot a step back brick from 27 feet.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

played one $20 on dk and had Green as Captain but switched him out and used Harden. glad I stopped there.

• BiGtIGeRs

Lol pandamonious is too busy enjoying the nets losing to post

• yisman

Harden 22 minutes in the first half, which is certainly more than I expected.

Also 0 points, certainly less than I expected.

• monarch

Nash fired all his bullets. Has already played his closing lineup the majority of the first half…had risked Hardens hamstring. Hopefully Jacque Vaughn asserts himself in the locker room or this series is over.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).