NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• rocketman828

Doesn’t matter teams with KD @ captain are splitting 1st even with Tyler Johnson at 0 points my lowest points wise guy is Claxton and I have Durant still can’t minimum cash.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Pat C already played 4 mins more than I had him projected for the entire game

• monarch

@rocketman828 said...

Doesn’t matter teams with KD @ captain are splitting 1st even with Tyler Johnson at 0 points my lowest points wise guy is Claxton and I have Durant still can’t minimum cash.

They should have picked Elijah Bryant at 1k. He has two points

• tmarohl

Bucks should be winning by 25. That is why I am worried. Just pound it in to Lopez.

• BiGtIGeRs

@tmarohl said...

Bucks should be winning by 25. That is why I am worried. Just pound it in to Lopez.

why is lopez not driving in the paint with Mike Smith guarding him?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Pat C already played 4 mins more than I had him projected for the entire game

Mike James with about 8 minutes less than I thought he would get. They need to bench Harden.

• yisman

@rocketman828 said...

I played one lineup for 5 bucks.

Giannis captain and Claxton punt to fit the studs.

145.12 at halftime.

Like Portis, Claxton seems to have gotten benched. 15-18 minutes a game to nothing.

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Wtf is lopez not driving in the paint with Mike Smith guarding him?

Hopefully the Bucks saw the same tape at half that TNT was showing.

• rocketman828

I have Jrue as captain which if not for foul trouble would be doing great. Utility I have KD, Alf, Green. Than this is what is killing my lineup Bruce Brown and Claxton.

• rocketman828

Brown started has played 6 minutes is he not going to play the rest of the game? WTF!

• UGAdude

Anyone else take Green out when they saw he wasn’t starting or am I the only moron?

• Brendan239

Eff you Jeff Green. Eff you to heck

• tmarohl

Here is where it is falling apart for the Bucks.

• monarch

I posted earlier it was Jeff Green who benefitted the most from Kyrie going down and Bruce Brown and Joe Harris were non factors. But I did not expect Green to play this well

• Mccurds13

Need Forbes to contribute a few points

• yisman

Only six Nets have played 7+ minutes tonight

Shamwow, Green, KD, Harden, Blake, Harris

short rotation

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Harris has absolutely no confidence in his shot rightnow….honestly why is he even playing if he can’t shoot???

• monarch

Claxton bench time is killing me

• monarch

This is a legacy game for Durant if they win

• tmarohl

Life as a Bucks fan. Always choking.

• Brendan239

I was 0-4 @ Utility. BB/Claxton/Forbes/Harris. Like 25 combined

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Harden terrible turnover, and now flops and allows an easy Jrue floater. C mon dude.

• Brendan239

@Brendan239 said...

50% of FD LUs will go…MVp Durant Star ABC PRO Middleton. I’m only doing 1, I whiffed on all 5 and such a vanilla LU chopped first 12 times like I said which makes it harder to cash overall. You NEEDED like 7/9 right guys just to cash.

You don’t say sir…

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

You don’t say sir…

Why you would play FD single games is beyond me.

• yisman

harden is absolute ass

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).