NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Prob getting a game 7.

Kd is gonna have to have another game like this to advance because harden clearly ain’t 100%

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Biggest loss in Bucks history? This was their year to potentially win it all…..injuries ravaging the Nets and yet they still find a way to get the L. Wow.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Durant 100 burger. Wow

• IT4MVP

Giannis lost this game for his team fumbling that nice pass from Middleton. Called it on page 1 I felt Nets would win and KD would have a historic night and Green would step up. Let’s just forget that I also mentioned Harris too lol.

• Njsum1

Well, well, well…Look what happens when the team shooting 13% from the field and 10% from 3 hits some shots. Hmmmmmm

Offense was flowing just fine…Harris was 2-12 and Harden 1-10…Durant had to take over, no one else besides Jeff Green could hit a shot

• tmarohl

Made money at least.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Now we know why Tyler Johnson was at 18% projected ownership. Made the winning lineup.

• miggs6876

Durant was unbelievable! He answered the bell and showed the world how dominant he is. The soft label had been shredded. Looks like this series is going 7. I like the bucks chances in game 6. What a great series.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Well, well, well…Look what happens when the team shooting 13% from the field and 10% from 3 hits some shots. Hmmmmmm

Offense was flowing just fine…Harris was 2-12 and Harden 1-10…Durant had to take over, no one else besides Jeff Green could hit a shot

If an entire team is throwing up bricks they are gonna look like garbage

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Made money at least.

Don’t worry the bucks are going to smash them in game 6. Game 7 is up for grabs depending on the nets injuries.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Pat C 32 mins. I’ll play him next game and he will go back down to 13

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

If an entire team is throwing up bricks they are gonna look like garbage

Yes I agree, and I agreed when you originally posted that.

Yet Jlowery and Tmarohl were arguing that the Nets offense wasn’t flowing and the Bucks should be winning by more. When it was clear the offense was flowing just fine, they just couldn’t hit a shot and the Bucks were shooting quite well.

Even saying yours truly doesn’t know basketball….bawittaabaaaaaaaaaa. I can tell the difference between terrible basketball and terrible shooting. That’s why I’m still here playing NBA DFS after all these years.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

That first quarter was pretty hard to watch. Glad it wasn’t a blowout

• billythekidcowboysheat

Ive got a game 6 blowout, who knows game 7.

Tmr is gonna be juicy, 2 game 5’s. Hopefully quin synder would get his head out of his ass and play his damm starters 40 mins with the season on the line, kinda of don’t want conley back, i have a feeling it would be a harden all over again.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Glad I made my hedge lineups

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Don’t worry the bucks are going to smash them in game 6. Game 7 is up for grabs depending on the nets injuries.

Since I will be at the game, I expect Bucks to fold like a cheap suit.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Pat C 32 mins. I’ll play him next game and he will go back down to 13

I expected about 17. Did not expect Portis to be a DNP. I would prefer Tucker was a DNP.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I expected about 17. Did not expect Portis to be a DNP. I would prefer Tucker was a DNP.

Yep I should of listened to you. I think I was 50% Portis

• tmarohl

Probably did my best in Showdown tonight. But pretty hard not to if you just plugged in Durant at Captain.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Since I will be at the game, I expect Bucks to fold like a cheap suit.

You certainly know the team better than me. However, I can’t see that happening. I think you are in for a treat of a game. Giannis will be unstoppable driving to the rim, I’m expecting a big game from Middleton as well. The crowd will be rabid. Just don’t drink so much and enjoy the ride.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

You certainly know the team better than me. However, I can’t see that happening. I think you are in for a treat of a game. Giannis will be unstoppable driving to the rim, I’m expecting a big game from Middleton as well. The crowd will be rabid. Just don’t drink so much and enjoy the ride.

The life of a Bucks fan is losing tough series in 6 or 7.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

The life of a Bucks fan is losing tough series in 6 or 7.

I can certainly understand the pain and frustration. As a Buffalo Bills fan, the team lost 4 consecutive super bowls. The wide right field goal by Norwood as time expired still haunts me.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Yes I agree, and I agreed when you originally posted that.

Yet Jlowery and Tmarohl were arguing that the Nets offense wasn’t flowing and the Bucks should be winning by more. When it was clear the offense was flowing just fine, they just couldn’t hit a shot and the Bucks were shooting quite well.

Even saying yours truly doesn’t know basketball….bawittaabaaaaaaaaaa. I can tell the difference between terrible basketball and terrible shooting. That’s why I’m still here playing NBA DFS after all these years.

Take it with a grain of salt. The majority here are DFSers, not basketball enthusiasts like you and me and a few others.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@mbunner23 said...

Take it with a grain of salt. The majority here are DFSers, not basketball enthusiasts like you and me and a few others.

Have watched basketball for 40 years and also coached it at different levels…it was simply evident at how terrible Brooklyn started the game offensively. Yes, shots were missed but the offense was super stagnant….KD was getting clamped on early and Harden wasn’t driving it and very tentative. Many of those supposed ‘wide open shots” were forced or against the shot clock because the first 20 seconds were a state of confusion.

KD was amazing but Jeff Green actually kept them alive with his 3 point shooting. He saved them from a complete blowout imo. Starters were FLAT the first 10 minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).