NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 4 ) at Phoenix ( -4 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mrshhhh

Horrible foul…no reason for it

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

I’m cool with OT. Obviously, my main concern is the Hawks win. However long it takes, especially if it means more Capela dunking on Embiid.

I’m with you.

• monarch

Doc is a good coach but he could benefit from a year or two off as an analyst

• yisman

Huerter had to step up with Trae struggling and Bogdanovic hurt.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

No, dont be stoopid…I am winning five tickets atm

I’m good. That last sequence just put me in 1st on FD. End the game now lol

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

I’m cool with OT. Obviously, my main concern is the Hawks win. However long it takes, especially if it means more Capela dunking on Embiid.

Lol how many teams you beefing with I know you don’t like the Nets and 76ers

• tmarohl

How do you miss the up and down traveling Shake Milton shot?

• billythekidcowboysheat

LMAO GLEN LOSES YET ANOTHER SERIES.

What more do they need to know, trade ben maybe they can package toby to get rid of his contract who knows.

😂 Trust the process 💩

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

How do you miss the up and down traveling Shake Milton shot?

Congratulations. Your Bucks should get the Finals pretty easily now

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Doc is a good coach but he could benefit from a year or two off as an analyst

Ty Lue>Doc Rivers

Edit…Doc seems like a really good person, yet he’s been like an OK coach for like a decade now

• yisman

consecutive nights, a road team wins a Game 7

Wonder when was the last time that happened. #TrustTheProcess

• monarch

Hawks have a little retro Warriors to them with the angles they create on offense….how much floor the defense needs to cover and team depth. They may be a year away though.

• mrshhhh

Lmao Ben outscored young…just my luck

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Only to lose to the suns😁🔥🔥🔥

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Lol how many teams you beefing with I know you don’t like the Nets and 76ers

Those are it really. Not a big fan of the Clippers either, really.

I can’t stand Embiid. I just think his reputation is way blown out of proportion to what he really is. His attitude is terrible. He’s basically an immature baby.

I hate super teams. I appreciate teams that are built and not just bought. That’s my issue with the Nets. I also hate how everyone wanted to crown them champs so quickly. I think Durant is an incredible player, also think Harden is too. Both easily top 5 in the league, maybe top 3. I don’t like how Durant went to Golden State to chase a ship, then whined when people called him out on it, and how he felt like he didn’t get the credit he deserved there. I don’t like how Harden bitched out and chased away Paul, then Westbrook, and then asks to be traded like the front office was the main problem. I don’t like how Kyrie begged to get out of Bron’s shadow, then got his chance in Boston and bombed there, and since has probably missed as many games as he’s played.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Nate McMillan top two coach in the league?

He is now. His team won a series they weren’t supposed to. That’s all it takes, right?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I don’t know about easily, but I think if they make it, they will be facing a very well rested Suns squad.

• Pandamonious

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

LMAO GLEN LOSES YET ANOTHER SERIES.

What more do they need to know, trade ben maybe they can package toby to get rid of his contract who knows.

😂 Trust the process 💩

Bens a problem. Embiid is THE problem.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

He is now. His team won a series they weren’t supposed to. That’s all it takes, right?

Dont forget the very important, his guys play hard for him intangible.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Ty Lue>Doc Rivers

Edit…Doc seems like a really good person, yet he’s been like an OK coach for like a decade now

I know everyone likes to jump on Doc for blowing leads, but who was coaching when they were up 25 the last game they lost. At some point, it comes down to the players. Simmons is a fricking head case, and is just absolutely useless on offense. Embiid is the softest 7 footer I have ever seen.

• monarch

I dont like Ben Simmons,,, he has been humbled but I feel bad for the guy. Like I am worried for his mental health. Hope he has a good support group. Seems to be handling all of this poorly.

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

I dont like Ben Simmons has been humbled but I feel bad for the guy. Like I am worried for his mental health. Hope he has a good support group. Seems to be handling all of this poorly.

Literally the worse city to experience this. The takes this week are going to be crazy.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

Bens a problem. Embiid is THE problem.

Blow it up.

I doubt they trade both, I’d imagine ben on the way out.

I know dame never would, but if he threw a fit like glass and demanded a trade, dame to philly👀

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Nate’s has some other opportunities, where he’s done OK.

Ty Lue is an NBA championship coach with multiple finals appearances. And multiple improbable series wins.

Even in the loss today, Lue had a solid game plan.

Without CP3, the suns still have a better roster man for man than the clips without Kawhi. Not his fault Morris and George (not as bad as morris) didn’t shoot well. Still a close game.

This is how I see the starting 5 matchup…
    Reggie=Payne
    Booker > George
    Bridges > Mann
    Crowder=Morris
    Ayton > Batum

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I dont like Ben Simmons,,, he has been humbled but I feel bad for the guy. Like I am worried for his mental health. Hope he has a good support group. Seems to be handling all of this poorly.

Giannis is actually a lot like Simmons. So much similarity to their games. Except Giannis will shoot, even if ill advised.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).