NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 6 ) at Phoenix ( -6 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Golfnut04240

I’m heavy on tomorrow’s ATL/MIL game. If I can get decent performances from Bridges, Payne, and Zubac, I’ll be happy.

• tmarohl

Off topic, but some of these ticketmaster fees are ridiculous. I just bought my kid a standing room only ticket for the Bucks game tomorrow, so he can at least be in the arena. Priced at 82 dollars. After all the fees, it came to $113.41.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Fd:
    Mvp-Reggie
    Star-pg
    Pro-Bridges/Payne
    Mann

That definitely has to be unique

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    11m
    Toronto guard Kyle Lowry has declined an invitation to join the 12-man Team USA roster for the Summer Olympic

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I like Cade Cunningham not sure how he works with Hayes. I may like Mobley more but understand the pressure to take Cunningham.

I would have been happy with the 2nd pick and getting Mobley. I think Hayes can excel off the ball as well. He played some off the ball last year and actually might have been better. He at least seemed more comfortable, not having to be the primary ball handler. Don’t see why they can’t share the court.

• tmarohl

Played Beverly and he has two fouls already.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

When does PG get fpts?

• monarch

Okay…Ayton officially a player now

• m203

you guys see they credited a reggie jackson rebound and point to morris on the first posession? or is it just me

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Okay…Ayton officially a player now

Still not Luka or Trae, yet he’s right behind them. Suns must be pleased with what they have in Ayton.

• Skee

Damn all my lineups are Ayton or Payne, was trying to work them both into one but kept ending up with 4 Suns and didn’t keep any

• @theIrrigator said...

That definitely has to be unique

Doesn’t matter when bridges gonna troll me again.

Def misses cp3 running the show.

• Njsum1

Too bad Kawhi isn’t healthy, Clippers would beat this Suns team if he and CP3 were both playing.

Payne is approximating CP3 well enough. The Clippers don’t have anyone who can approximate Kawhi.

• BiGtIGeRs

The suns are obviously better than the clippers it’s a rap once cp3 comes back @pandamonious I think the Bucks beat the suns in 6

• Golfnut04240

Cameron Payne, fantastic! Ivica Zubac, very good! Mikal Bridges, you suck!

• Njsum1

@BiGtIGeRs said...

The suns are obviously better than the clippers

They’re much better without CP3 than the Clippers are without Kawhi.

With Kawhi and CP3, I’ll take the Clippers all day.

• Golfnut04240

Don’t tell me Bridges is coming alive.

• chronoxiong

I remember the days when Cameron Payne used to kill my lineups when he was with Chicago.

• BiGtIGeRs

@chronoxiong said...

I remember the days when Cameron Payne used to kill my lineups when he was with Chicago.

• telestraightshooter

PatBev is a 1 man goon squad

Throw his ass out

• Skee

Crazy how close my scores are to the top without having the order right and also being dragged down by Bridges. I guess its mostly because I faded Booker and only put George in the 1.2x. Leap a lot of lineups that way. Guy in first doesn’t even have Ayton/George in the right order and he’s 5 points ahead of everyone

• chronoxiong

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Its 2021 now. Those Chicago years were during 2016-18. Dang, thats a long time ago. Time flies :(

• yisman

Alex Caruso arrested in Texas for possession of marijuana, jail records show

• monarch

So we get masked Booker the rest of the series?

• BiGtIGeRs

@chronoxiong said...

Its 2021 now. Those Chicago years were during 2016-18. Dang, thats a long time ago. Time flies :(

E’twuan Moore is still in the league

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).