NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

The suns are angry

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone else having DK issues? Need one more SD slate and the app thinks I’m using a VPN

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Anyone else having DK issues? Need one more SD slate and the app thinks I’m using a VPN

First you copy my terrible Hawks get blown out take last night. Now somehow we are both 56th ranked bantemweights, copying me again. Clearly, DK thinks you’re using a VPN to copy my location.

BTW, I had no problem entering a lineup on my phone.

• Potsmoke

Really hope Chris Paul plays tonight.. Suns are absolutely rolling though even without him. Feel like Morris is going to play through the pain and get back to 30 minutes and cousins will be a DNP.

Trae Young impressing..

• tmarohl

Carlisle hired by Pacers.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

First you copy my terrible Hawks get blown out take last night. Now somehow we are both 56th ranked bantemweights, copying me again. Clearly, DK thinks you’re using a VPN to copy my location.

BTW, I had no problem entering a lineup on my phone.

I was gonna change my name to Kurvedamonious but they are on to me so gotta keep a low profile.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Potsmoke said...

Really hope Chris Paul plays tonight.. Suns are absolutely rolling though even without him. Feel like Morris is going to play through the pain and get back to 30 minutes and cousins will be a DNP.

Trae Young impressing..

Status note: Chris Paul (health protocols) officially listed probable for Thursday.

• NDNole

Gonna go back to Kennard again for all the monies. I think he takes more of Morris minutes. He played the whole 4th.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

If CP3 is back, this should be a sweep for the Suns. LAC has been adjusting too slowly every series and CP3 just changes everything LAC saw the first 2 games.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jv21 said...

. LAC has been adjusting too slowly every series

Careful. Don’t upset the Lue Crew.

• Njsum1

@Potsmoke said...

Suns are absolutely rolling though even without him

We watching the same series? Suns got incredibly lucky to win game 2, and barely won game 1 (although not luck, was still a close game). 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@jv21 said...

If CP3 is back, this should be a sweep for the Suns. LAC has been adjusting too slowly every series and CP3 just changes everything LAC saw the first 2 games.

Adjustments been right on point this series.

Barely lose game 1, make an adjustment, insert bev and zu in the starting lineup. If not for incredibly bad luck (pg missing 2 free throws, and the suns last shot sliding off the rim instead of bouncing up, ball bounces up the .9 seconds is gone and it’s game over), the clips win game 2.

Not sure what series people are watching 🤷‍♂️

Yet I agree, with CP3, as long as he’s 100%, should be a sweep.

• Wsdm61987

@NDNole said...

Gonna go back to Kennard again for all the monies. I think he takes more of Morris minutes. He played the whole 4th.

I have a similar feelin’, he might show out for his bday if he gets the minutes.

• Njsum1

Looks like Rondo has a solid role this series

• Njsum1

@Wsdm61987 said...

I have a similar feelin’, he might show out for his bday if he gets the minutes.

Can never be sure with Kennard. Yet I’m guessing Boogie doesn’t see much time and as long as Kennard can hit a few shots, I’d expect a similar role to last game

• zeeshan2

Love Booker tonight; whoever Reggie jax has guarded the last two games has gone off. With Bev on Paul, I am going CPT booker. Ayton and Booker to lead the way for me, Rondo, Saric, and Cam johnson for value

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Careful. Don’t upset the Lue Crew.

I pity the Lue!
    ~

• Njsum1

Yeah he’s got his work cut out. Love Lue, yet without Kawhi and CP3 coming back feels like a sweep 🤷‍♂️

• Wsdm61987

@Njsum1 said...

Can never be sure with Kennard. Yet I’m guessing Boogie doesn’t see much time and as long as Kennard can hit a few shots, I’d expect a similar role to last game

The real question for me is do I go Booker or PG13. The way I set myself up for today with my single game entry on FD has me goin back and forth. I should cash either way I think, but who will provide the better upside given all the different factors.

• yisman

I just noticed John Collins and Clint Capela both scored exactly 44.25 last night.

Capela was priced at 8600 and Collins 8400.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I would think lue goes small again. Guess will wait for starting lineup.

• WrathofKhaaan

Fading Booker tonight, his usage goes way down with CP3 on the court.

• Wsdm61987

@yisman said...

I just noticed John Collins and Clint Capela both scored exactly 44.25 last night.

you must be talkin DK

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wsdm61987 said...

The real question for me is do I go Booker or PG13. The way I set myself up for today with my single game entry on FD has me goin back and forth. I should cash either way I think, but who will provide the better upside given all the different factors.

If Kawhi was coming back I think it might be a tougher decision but think it’s Pathetic P all the way

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I would think lue goes small again. Guess will wait for starting lineup.

I thought Lue went big last game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).