NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

Is Cameron Payne no longer a must-roster without the start?

P.S. I made so many lineups with this silly micro-penny thing I have no idea which is the ‘good’ one. If one of them even is.
    ~

Yeah most likely not necessary

Here we go.. got two at 241 with 144 going… Tuesy/Wedsy $1. Need Rondo-Mondo, Crowder, Ayton. Can Win if cheapy can beat Portis. The other is Crowder, Zubac, Jax.

• RipCityRings

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Dk:
    Capt-Mann
    Pg
    Book
    Cp3
    Reggie
    Kennard

Fd:
    Mvp-Pg/Reggie
    Star-Reggie/Pg
    Pro-Mann
    Book/Cp3
    Kennard

Gl everyone🤠

Glad to see someone else Mann up.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Updated lineup note: Clippers will start Beverley, Jackson, Mann, George, Zubac on Thursday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah Lue is a great coach alright

• yisman

So Clippers released a fake lineup before lock and now we have the real lineup.

Shenanigans don’t stop just because it’s the playoffs.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Lue has been trolling all year

• yisman

@theIrrigator said...

Lue has been trolling all year

he may be the most overrated coach in the NBA

• Golfnut04240

Mikal Bridges and Marcus Morris, Sr. were my two bounceback candidates. Who has zero DK points? Mikal Bridges and Marcus Morris, Sr.

• Golfnut04240

Mann started? Playoff shenanigans now!

• NDNole

Looks like I could be headed for some good money tonight if booker can outscore ayton.

• IT4MVP

This is probably my last nba slate. Looking forward to football!!!

• NDNole

Aaaaaand how does booker not have a basket the whole 1st Quarter?

• Golfnut04240

Bridges is pulling this crap again? He’s costing me money at the moment. Pick it up!

• tmarohl

It is sometimes interesting to go back and look at NBA players when they are coming out of HS and what the scouts said about them.
    Here is ESPN’s rankings of Trae Young. Seems pretty accurate. https://www.espn.com/blog/collegebasketballnation/insider/post/_/id/117736

• billythekidcowboysheat

This zubac crap is like that maxey game where he literally got everything.

Cp3 has ruined the pace in this series, super slow. Your prob gonna need both bigs every game this damm series😣

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

This zubac crap is like that maxey game where he literally got everything.

Cp3 has ruined the pace in this series, super slow. Your prob gonna need both bigs every game this damm series😣

Point God!

• callmetouch

RJax and DAyton do something this 2nd half thanks

• callmetouch

How has Ayton not gotten a single point of rebound halfway through the 3rd? Lmao

• ifthethunder

@NDNole said...

Booker and Rondo:

~

• tmarohl

I guess I am going to credit that half court shot to the greatness that is Ty Lue.

• tmarohl

Rachel looks like she ate another bubble since last week.

Made it up to 13th Tue/Wed with a dud from Crowder here. Jackson also is still short. Thanks to Zubac but everyone had him. Need flurry from Crowder now. Maybe get a top 5

• WrathofKhaaan

Booker fade worked out well. Went heavy PG13, CP3, Ayton, Zubac, Reggie, Beverley. Great night.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).