NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• NDNole

Booker total letdown

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I guess I am going to credit that half court shot to the greatness that is Ty Lue.

Yes, of course 😜

• Njsum1

@yisman said...

he may be the most overrated coach in the NBA

• Njsum1

@WrathofKhaaan said...

Booker fade worked out well. Went heavy PG13, CP3, Ayton, Zubac, Reggie, Beverley. Great night.

You know who to thank for all those clippers bringing it…

• Golfnut04240

I end up losing $7.50 in the Wed-Thu DK combo. Pat C. and Huerter hurt me badly.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Aaaaaand how does booker not have a basket the whole 1st Quarter?

That’s how πŸ˜‰

• WrathofKhaaan

@Njsum1 said...

You know who to thank for all those clippers bringing it…

Lue doin’ what Lue do.

• Wsdm61987

Puttin’ Bev on Book lookin’ like it could alter the outcome of this series.

• WildFireXXI

1st in all the big Wed-Thurs FD contests πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ. Somehow PG vs Zubac points gave me a scare πŸ˜‚

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Another solo Winner on FD wow. I need to start MMEing if its there really is a chance to not split with 100 other people. My 1-2 lineups are not contrarian enough.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@WildFireXXI said...

1st in all the big Wed-Thurs FD contests πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ. Somehow PG vs Zubac points gave me a scare πŸ˜‚

Nice. Best I could do was 25th

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).