NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Wsdm61987

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t mean contrarian, like 5%. It’s a showdown, even Solomon hill is gonna be 30%. I mean out of the 4 guys who will likely put up 40+ DK point performances, he’ll be the lowest owned.

Out of Holiday, Trae, and Giannis, I’m predicting Middleton will be the lowest owned.

For showdown I’m not gonna speculate. I’m referrin’ to the 2 day, 2 game slates that are available on DK but primarily FD is my focus. Showdown(SD) is not really my forte. I’ve done a few and cashed, but it’s not really my game of choice.

• BiGtIGeRs

Feel like bucks blow hawks out by 20 plus

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Are the Bucks angry?

• Rickytango13

@Pandamonious said...

What teams might do differently, is always worth discussion. Sometimes though its simple as, who did well last game, and why, and why did people who did poorly last game, do poorly from a fantasy perspective.

Well, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist or super in depth analysis to see Middleton shot 6-23 and 0-9 from 3. Frankly, Middleton hasn’t shot well for a while, but he’s certainly shot better. If you think he’s going to shoot less tonight, whatever, but he likely won’t.

Why did Jrue have such a great game? More rocket science analysis shows he shot 14-25, including 5-12 from 3. Guess what? Overall he’s also shot terribly this postseason.

Collins went off because he dominated the boards and had 9 second chance points. Atlanta and Milwaukee were 2 of the best rebounding teams in the league, and there’s really no reason why the Bucks should have gotten beaten that badly on the boards, and yes I consider a 6 board different a lot, when you’re the home team and you’re supposed to be the 3rd best rebounding team in the league.

The biggest discrepancy in rebounds was in the 4th quarter, when Capela almost matched the Bucks in total rebounds, which was also when Lopez wasn’t on the floor. In fairness, Lopez was -14 for the game, but I also wonder if they’re better off with Portis out there then Tucker. Portis had 8 rebounds in 14:42, while Lopez had 2 in 20:15, while Tucker had 7 in 34:55. I still don’t fully understand what Tucker is bringing to the table here. He played that whole 4 quarter, compiling 1 rebound. That’s it across all stats. While Capela had 6 points and 8 boards, Collins had 7 points and 2 boards, in 5 minutes, even Solomon Hills provided more stastically. What is he shutting down?

If the Bucks shoot like they should, and take care of the glass better ,they should win, no matter what Trae does. Middleton can not shoot that poorly though.

I think Bud’s thought process is that Tucker brings an “edge” to the team. That said, I think bud’s thought process is garbage.

• casper

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Every hawks game feels like that but it never happens

• Rickytango13

@Wsdm61987 said...

He won’t be low-owned I can guarantee that, so he won’t be the contrarian play. It might pan out that he was the obvious play, but its hard to see him hittin’ over 43.5(5x) or even gettin’ to 43.5. Coach Bud always wants to get him goin’ so he’ll have plenty of opportunity because he’s his guy and dependin’ on how he plays, (more accurately, how he shoots), is the measurin’ stick for if the team takes this series. He has mostly underwhelmed though.

You think middleton’s game 2 is going to decide the series? The bucks should have won game 1 easily even with Middleton shitting the bed lol

• monarch

I agree…the Hawks are difficult to blow out. They have a lot of answers on that roster to turn to.

• Rickytango13

Portis and hill open up some interesting things. I think tonight is the night to take a couple shots at reddish. Giannis 70 🍔

• monarch

I am eyeing Reddish but I would like his price to be lower because I don’t see him getting above twelve minutes.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bucks same starting lineup.

I guess bud needs his ass kicked again all game by pnr😁

Give me capela/collins all night

• monarch

Going way over the field on Capela/Middleton and Giannis. I think I would rather have Okongwu over Solomon Hill in GPPS. Also taking a flyer on the (239) play of the night Justin Jackson.

• BiGtIGeRs

Dr Giannis will be what is ordered up

• Wsdm61987

@Rickytango13 said...

You think middleton’s game 2 is going to decide the series? The bucks should have won game 1 easily even with Middleton shitting the bed lol

Re-read what I wrote

• fresh56

thoughts on fading young for holiday and middleton?

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

Are the Bucks angry?

Yeah they are don’t fall for that atl trap

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk:
    Capt-Middleton
    Abc
    Collins
    Capela
    Portis
    Forbes

Capt-Middleton
    Trae
    Jrue
    Capela
    Portis
    Forbes

Fd:
    Mvp-Middleton
    Star-Abc
    Pro-Capela/Collins
    Collins/Capela
    Portis

Mvp-Middleton
    Star-Abc
    Pro-Capela/Collins
    Collins/Capela
    Pat

Mvp-Middleton
    Star-Trae
    Pro-Jrue
    Capela
    Portis

Gl everyone🤠

• NDNole

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Dk:
    Capt-Middleton
    Abc
    Collins
    Capela
    Portis
    Forbes

Capt-Middleton
    Trae
    Jrue
    Capela
    Portis
    Forbes

Fd:
    Mvp-Middleton
    Star-Abc
    Pro-Capela/Collins
    Collins/Capela
    Portis

Mvp-Middleton
    Star-Abc
    Pro-Capela/Collins
    Collins/Capela
    Pat

Mvp-Middleton
    Star-Trae
    Pro-Jrue
    Capela
    Portis

Gl everyone🤠

I played some portis/Forbes too. I hope we are 9n to something.

• superjon

I just made 1 on DK

Giannis – CPT
    Middleton
    Capela
    Huerter
    Tucker
    Forbers

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Captain Giannis
    Jrue
    Middleton
    Portis
    Capela
    Hill

• NDNole

Watch tonight be the night conaughty goes off lol

• NDNole

Captain Huerter for me.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious

Also Bucks by 20

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bruh these refs are hoe’ing the hawks.

2 awful no calls that were hawks ball already. Just because they don’t want to look at the monitors?

• billythekidcowboysheat

What more does bud need to see that portis is the guy to play🤣

• Rickytango13

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

What more does bud need to see that portis is the guy to play🤣

He’s played like 9 minutes already and he’s most effective when he is fresh and energized 🤷🏻‍♂️ His game is like 80% effort

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).