NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Nwora!!!

Made a couple hundred on 2nd half/4th q.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Middleton Captain is my best lineup on DK. Followed by Giannis and Holiday Captain.

Although Middleton wasn’t the captain of the winning lineup, the point I was making earlier with game theory is that he was the lowest owned out of a Holiday, Trae, and Giannis and was needed to make some money tonight.

Just some game theory paying off. 🤷‍♂️

Lol come on now

• BiGtIGeRs

Bucks are obviously better than the Hawks series will go 5 or 6 games the Hawks are a young team who will be a elite competitor in 2 years

• Zeavy

@theIrrigator said...

Lol come on now

Surely he is just being sarcastic

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zeavy said...

Surely he is just being sarcastic

No we talked about it earlier. Middleton wasn’t that guy. BroLo was that guy

• ASalvaro

man nobody had the garbage time players at all in the Showdown i was in..i stayed in the exact same place for the last 6 minutes of the game
    it would have been awesome to have one of those guys and be the only person moving up in the tournament

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Lol come on now

No, if you read any of my posts I wasn’t saying Middleton was going to have a big game, actually said I have no idea what he’d do.

I was arguing that he’d be the lesser owned of Giannis, Holiday, and Trae, yet still has upside, and he was and did considering the blowout.

Just a game theory post I was making, not making a prediction. As I think showdowns are generally garbage and luck, yet you have to make some relatively contrarian Plays to win anything other than min cash.

Now you needed Giannis and Holiday and Middleton in any lineup you hoped to cash. And Trae the 2nd highest owned was the fade. That was my point.

I remember you posting it would be some random guy that you’d need as well, and I didn’t argue, as it went to game theory as well.

• Njsum1

Here’s an example for tomorrow….

I want to be above the field on Devin Booker.

Like today Middleton was like 40%, and I was 60%. Thinking the same thing for Booker tomorrow. Prolly like 35-40%, and I wanna be like 50%. Still concerned about the PBev treatment, yet upside still there.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

So sad, the winning FD lineup looks like what I played the 1st game (4 Bucks in a row). Should had just run it back instead of thinking I could predict what would happen with a one game sample size. Being contrarian has been the right play I guess. G1: Bucks blow out -> Hawks win G2: Hawk might be real -> Buck blowout.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I bet Booker will be like 60-70%. I just built a lineup and CP3, PG, Booker is easily attainable

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I bet Booker will be like 60-70%. I just built a lineup and CP3, PG, Booker is easily attainable

Now that I’ve looked at pricing, I’ll guess around 50-55% for Booker. As there are only 3 high priced guys, not 4 like yesterday. Still think people will be a little shy due to recent performance.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).