NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Mann-Mania today. Pee-Gee, Paul, Crowder/Bridges. Zubac! (Sat/Sun 2 gamer). Got smoked on the Fri/Sat due to duds.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m going game theory today. All the Booker, CP3, and PG

• WrathofKhaaan

Fade Booker Rd 2. No Zubac no cash.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious

Also I like clippers to blow out suns

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

😜

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

How do you plan to account for Lue’s ingenious adjustments?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

How do you plan to account for Lue’s ingenious adjustments?

How does one know the unknowable? How does one account for the unaccountable? How does one answer the unanswerable? They don’t

Better to simply appreciate pure genius then try and understand it

• billythekidcowboysheat

Zubac is 4.2 on dk on sd and main slate?!!!

I’m not putting him at capt, but 4.2 is a troll price by dk, watch him get hurt or foul out by the half.

• BiGtIGeRs

Suns in 7

• monarch

Only real edge is to build non Zubac lineups. All the Zubac lineups are mega chops.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

You fade Mann before you fade Zubac right?

• ninogarzone

@monarch said...

Only real edge is to build non Zubac lineups. All the Zubac lineups are mega chops.

Everyones prices are so cheap it seems. If u don’t play zubac ur literally gambling for foul trouble or injury. He’s playing huge mins and been a huge key role to the clips. from a game theory perspective he can coast to paying off that insulting salary. I think to differentiate gotta leave money leftover. Huge likelihood of huge chops unless some thing out of ordinary happens

• siddom

play senior?

• ninogarzone

To book or not to book. Is it me or did the face mask booker wore cause him to struggle? Looked uncomfortable out there plus pat bev the pests defense. Does he bounce back tonight 🤔

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Yeah, I wish I would have looked at the pricing and stuff before I reserved my lineups this morning. Slate is a little too easy/chalky on the surface for me. Certain disaster is pending.

• Njsum1

@ninogarzone said...

. Does he bounce back tonight 🤔

Maybe, maybe not….no one knows. Plan accordingly

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

You fade Mann before you fade Zubac right?

Fade MANN😮

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

No research but optimal is LAC win (maybe blowout), so game theory is stack the Suns? I have a 2 4-2 stack on dk, one for each team.

• NDNole

@monarch said...

Probably going to get smoked but I’m also team fade Zubac. He should be crazy owned. There is edge in that somewhere so long as he doesn’t get 16 rebounds lol.

• Zeavy

On fd 11.5 tho

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Clippers will start Beverley, Jackson, George, Morris, Zubac on Saturday.

Lineup note: Suns will start Paul, Booker, Bridges, Crowder, Ayton on Saturday.

• Golfnut04240

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Clippers will start Beverley, Jackson, George, Morris, Zubac on Saturday.

Lineup note: Suns will start Paul, Booker, Bridges, Crowder, Ayton on Saturday.

After lock change to Mann again? Hope not.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Zeavy said...

On fd 11.5 tho

Zubac is hard to get to on FD

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Let’s see if Morris can burn me 4 games in a row

• Golfnut04240

@theIrrigator said...

Let’s see if Morris can burn me 4 games in a row

If Morris burns you, he’ll burn me as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).