NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• casper

Ty lou

• superjon

CP3 – Capt
    Ayton
    PG13
    Morris
    Reggie
    Rondo

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Morris 5% on DK. 8% on FD

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk:
    2x
    Capt-Cp3
    Pg
    Book
    Bridges
    Mann
    Kennard

Capt-Mann😁
    Pg
    Book
    Cp3
    Reggie
    Bev

Capt-Mann😁
    Pg
    Book
    Cp3
    Crowder
    Bridges

Fd:
    Mvp-Cp3
    Star-Mann
    Pro-Pg
    Book
    Kennard

Mvp-Mann😁
    Star-Cp3
    Pro-Pg
    Book
    Kennard

Gl everyone🤠

• NDNole

Pee Gee 95% I guess if he flops then fade was the move. I doubt it tho.

• Skee

I don’t know how to root because I didn’t enter the big contest in time. So I hope I win the $5k prize but the entry is maybe like #10 in the big one :P

• NDNole

Reggie WTH?!

• WrathofKhaaan

Clippers shooting rn:

• Wsdm61987

The game just started y’all need to chill out. This is y’all right now

• wolverinezack

No Ayton no cash

• Golfnut04240

Playing the LAC starting 5 is not the answer at the moment.

• tmarohl

Went to my first baseball game in a damn long time today. Cashless vendors suck! My question is will one of the top two coaches in the league be able to pull this game out? Clippers look flat and like crap.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Went to my first baseball game in a damn long time today. Cashless vendors suck! My question is will one of the top two coaches in the league be able to pull this game out? Clippers look flat and like crap.

Booker is still a chilly ❄️. Learned my lesson finally and didn’t play him.
    ~

• WrathofKhaaan

Beverley just got a tech for putting his hands up in the air… these fouls are getting a little ridiculous

• monarch

@monarch said...

Only real edge is to build non Zubac lineups. All the Zubac lineups are mega chops.

• ifthethunder

I’m sure we’re all hoping for O.T., right?
    ~

• Golfnut04240

I thought last night was bad, this game is worse!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Starting to think Morris wasn’t the play

• yisman

boogie only been in the league like 8 seasons, can’t expect him to know the rules.

• RipCityRings

Why isn’t an intentional foul beyond the arc an automatic three shots? Makes no sense that we have to watch that garbage to close out a close game.

• yisman

they got 9/51 from deep tonight

• tmarohl

This was one of the ugliest games I have ever seen.

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Starting to think Morris wasn’t the play

CPT Ayton instead of George was 3 points (and $619.23 instead of $4 in the $1 micro and-one on DK). But $4 is better than I usually do, so:

• WrathofKhaaan

Piss poor shooting at home by LA, especially behind the arc. Gave the game away. The Suns played good defense but way too many missed opportunities by the Clippers tonight. I was heavy Ayton but didn’t expect at 61 FPT ceiling game… should’ve rolled him out at CPT more. Still a green night and all of my straights and parlays (Booker u27.5P, Ayton o16.5P, Zubac o9.5R) hit except for my horse c0ck lock PG13 o2.5 3’s… 1-9 at home… piss poor.

• tmarohl

Damn, I think Rachel ate Chris Paul.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).