NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Atlanta ( 4.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

The bucks are angry

• miggs6876

Off topic here. I really like the Mavs hire of Kidd. He should really be able to assist Luka to even greater heights. I think his basketball IQ will get Zinger more involved in the offense too. He seems to have grown since his Bucks days. That was a learning curve.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Off topic here. I really like the Mavs hire of Kidd. He should really be able to assist Luka to even greater heights. I think his basketball IQ will get Zinger more involved in the offense too. He seems to have grown since his Bucks days. That was a learning curve.

I will believe it when I see it. He was a bad coach in basically all aspects of the job. From coaching, meddling in the front office, dealing with the media, etc.

• monarch

I didn’t watch the game.

Why was Capela such a non factor?

Cam Reddish got first half run and then entire fourth in a blowout…no longer an injury concern and is he in the rotation?

Was Brolo able to play more because of the nature of the Bucks dictating the game?

I’ll take your answers off the air….

• ifthethunder

Onyeka Okongwu 9.7 🍔 incoming.
    ~

• tmarohl

They had a $1 mega satellite yesterday on FD for the NFL Sunday Million. I put in both of my lineups 10X and managed to pick up 20 tickets.

• Fhukle

What’s the better combo for tonight? Capela/Collins or Holiday/Huerter?

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

They had a $1 mega satellite yesterday on FD for the NFL Sunday Million. I put in both of my lineups 10X and managed to pick up 20 tickets.

Very nice. i will at some if they offer more satellites.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I didn’t watch the game.

Why was Capela such a non factor?

Cam Reddish got first half run and then entire fourth in a blowout…no longer an injury concern and is he in the rotation?

Was Brolo able to play more because of the nature of the Bucks dictating the game?

I’ll take your answers off the air….

Think Capela goes as Trae goes

I think Reddish is now in the rotation but not sure who it is at the expense of. During the regular season it was Capela.

Think BroLo got to play more because he hit some early 3’s and wasn’t useless

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Fhukle said...

What’s the better combo for tonight? Capela/Collins or Holiday/Huerter?

Holiday/Huerter

• realphipps

Capela looks like the square peg out there to me. Just isn’t the right matchup for him, imo.

• superjon

Captain Collins

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

Captain Collins

Bold call.

• callmetouch

I hate every hawk player on the slate. Wish I could just play 6 bucks

• yisman

Teams starting to defend in the playoffs.

Bucks/Nets kept staying under the total.

Clippers/Suns.

Game 2: 223 total, 207 actual (-16)
    Game 3: 221.5 total, 198 actual (-23.5)
    Game 4: 217.5 total, 164 actual (-53.5)

• miggs6876

@callmetouch said...

I hate every hawk player on the slate. Wish I could just play 6 bucks

Even with Atl playing a home game? I don’t see a blowout tonight.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Jrue vs kris straight up?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Jrue for me

• ninogarzone

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Jrue vs kris straight up?

My analysis is we see more reddish this game for defensive purposes and the way the bucks rotation is going Middleton will see more time guarded by him while huertwr is on jrue. If that take is correct I think jrue has higher ceiling and better matchup

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Jrue for me

Second verse, same as the first!

Me as well, at least in the kurve-test.
    ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jotnGCDI_hc

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk:
    Capt-Huerter😁
    Abc
    Jrue
    Collins
    Pat
    Bobby

Capt-Collins
    Abc
    Jrue
    Huerter
    Pat
    Bobby

Fd:
    Mvp-Abc
    Star-Collins
    Pro-Jrue
    Huerter
    Pat

Mvp-Abc
    Star-Huerter
    Pro-Jrue
    Collins
    Pat

Mvp-Collins
    Star-Abc
    Pro-Jrue
    Huerter
    Pat

Gl everyone🤠

Of course O Huerter across 20. WHo goes nuts? Huerter. Actually O across 40. 20 Sun/Mon, and the 20 Sat/Sun. Fizzle out, guy.. like usual.

• yisman

crowd doing the count every time Giannis goes to the line

WOW.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Kris gonna outscore abc and jrue when i don’t play him😠

Good lord

• ifthethunder

Come on P.J. Don’t be like Cinderella at the stroke of midnight and turn back into your regular season self.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).