NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@callmetouch said...

So with Zubac Ayton goes off, without Zubac Ayton sucks? Makes zero sense.

I mean clippers never really tried small ball in this series except in game 1 with zone.

Phx clearly troubled by it, but cp3 and book can finally take over now.

Cp3 is gonna have his midrange jumper anytime he wants it.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Morris outta nowhere. Kinda why I hate NBA. But one of these days i’l be on the right side of the weirdness. lol.

It’s a single game slate, it’s kinda luck. You play some guys everyone fades, and fade some guys everyone plays.

For example, say you felt Morris was going to have a nice game. Doesn’t mean you’ll profit of it. Right now I have Morris in 1/2 yet not cashing, as that lineup has Captain Ayton.

• NDNole

@Njsum1 said...

It’s a single game slate, it’s kinda luck. You play some guys everyone fades, and fade some guys everyone plays.

For example, say you felt Morris was going to have a nice game. Doesn’t mean you’ll profit of it. Right now I have Morris in 1/2 yet not cashing, as that lineup has Captain Ayton.

Yeah I play that kind of concept. Thought Batum would get a good run and do what boogie is currently doing.

• Njsum1

@NDNole said...

Yeah I play that kind of concept. Thought Batum would get a good run and do what boogie is currently doing.

Only reason I’m playing showdown, is because DK is offering a solid amount of crowns for playing $1+ in MLB+NBA throughout the playoffs. If there wasn’t an incentive to play showdown, I’d just be watching NBA right now.

• RipCityRings

Clips have 32 points in the paint vs 8 for the Suns. Monty needs to feed Ayton, who’s going to stop him?

• tmarohl

@866 said...

No Zubac? How did I not see or hear this. Wtf man. Threw money away.

It was posted in this thread a couple of times a few hours before tip.

• NDNole

@Njsum1 said...

Only reason I’m playing showdown, is because DK is offering a solid amount of crowns for playing $1+ in MLB+NBA throughout the playoffs. If there wasn’t an incentive to play showdown, I’d just be watching NBA right now.

Im just biding my time til NFL season. I have grown to like NBA DFS. There is a certain pattern to it that I almost have a grasp of lol. Next year i’l play lower priced slates and run more lineups. Right now I play one or two in the big GPP’s. Im swimming with sharks I guess. But its just a hobby I do for fun.

• ifthethunder

Boogie fever.
    ~

• RipCityRings

CP3 does not turn into a basketball, he disappears and drops the one he was already holding. Worst ad ever, State Farm.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

CP3 does not turn into a basketball, he disappears and drops the one he was already holding. Worst ad ever, State Farm.

OK Rip City I see you! Who writes this crap?

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

OK Rip City I see you! Who writes this crap?

Terrible overpaid ad agencies with stupid clients.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

They fixed it for me. Now they both turn in to cardboard cut outs and Sabrina falls over

• yisman

PatBev smh

• ifthethunder

@yisman said...

PatBev smh

Yep. When I play him, he’s almost like a DNP.
    ~

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

PatBev smh

What nobody seems to have noticed is (1) where Paul lands, (2) where Beverly’s foot is when Paul lands, (3) where Paul reaches after he lands.

I’m not saying it was intentional—I don’t think it could have been. Doesn’t change how it feels.

• jcotdl

PG13 is throwing this game. his turnovers are inexcusable- too much energy drink pre-game?

edit: (out of breath) he’s playing really well and i don’t REALLY think he is throwing it- but damn his TO’s are just awful

• tmarohl

@jcotdl said...

PG13 is throwing this game. his turnovers are inexcusable- too much energy drink pre-game?

edit: (out of breath) he’s playing really well and i don’t REALLY think he is throwing it- but damn his TO’s are just awful

He had his Middleton quarter.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Nice everyone got pulled. Should chop 1st on FD with 45 of my buddies

• tmarohl

OK, Ty Lue is the best coach ever

• mrshhhh

Lmao…I should’ve known that a team who has a center advantage would focus heavy on their guards

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

OK, Ty Lue is the best coach ever

I’d love to give this one to Lue, yet PG and the crew finally showed up, and stopped choking.

Lue still top 2 coach in the NBA, yet not because of tonight,

• ifthethunder

Wrong day CPT (Ayton) for me yet again.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).