NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

Atlanta was up by 3 when he left, but yes. 85-82 game.

Point is that acting like the Bucks dominated or blew the Hawks out is a complete misrepresentation of the game.

Trae looked hobbled in the 4th, especially when he tried to run.

I never said they did, I just don’t think Trae’s injury was the reason they lost. They lost because the Bucks hung within a manageable margin, and Middleton got hot.

• monarch

Another observation if Trae is to miss or severely limited then that probably means not as much PJ Tucker as the small ball five.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Another observation if Trae is to miss or severely limited then that probably means not as much PJ Tucker as the small ball five.

Why do you say that?

• tmarohl

Vincent Goodwill
    @VinceGoodwill
    ·
    11m
    Trae Young is a game-time decision. Nate McMillan said he went through shootaround, wouldn’t elaborate on much else

• WrathofKhaaan

@monarch said...

Just a heads up. Try and not play Bogdan and Collins together. They do not mix. It was no surprise that Gallo and Bogdan came alive with Trae bottled and Collins in foul trouble. Huerter is most positively correlated with Collins while Bogdan is most negatively correlated. Build lineups with Huerter/Collins and capture the correlation and ownership edge.

Great advice

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Why do you say that?

PJ is on the floor to switch onto Trae. They want to be able to switch all screens but if Trae is off or hobbled then someone like say a Bobby Portis can exist at the five more in the second half.

• NDNole

@tmarohl said...

Vincent Goodwill
    @VinceGoodwill
    ·
    11m
    Trae Young is a game-time decision. Nate McMillan said he went through shootaround, wouldn’t elaborate on much else

Lol NBA DFS is so annoying.

• NDNole

The way these showdowns go Collins is gonna get 55 dfs points at under 30% ownership

• bazerko

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    wojespn · 1m Reporting with Malika_Andrews

Hawks star Trae Young is out for Game 4 vs. Bucks with a deep bone bruise in his right foot. Young exhausted every avenue to try and find a way to return to play, but a severe lack of mobility and significant degree of pain made it impossible.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Trae Young (foot) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/Yf0Qd8HIJr

• NDNole

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    wojespn · 1m Reporting with Malika_Andrews

Hawks star Trae Young is out for Game 4 vs. Bucks with a deep bone bruise in his right foot. Young exhausted every avenue to try and find a way to return to play, but a severe lack of mobility and significant degree of pain made it impossible.

Glad I keep watch on the board.

• tmarohl

@NDNole said...

Glad I keep watch on the board.

Someone let 866 know.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Someone let 866 know.

Definitely lol

• Neilj907

Soo massive Lou will day?

• yisman

my Hawks futures now dead

Bet them 66/1 when they were 3-3 against Philly IIRC

• yisman

Hawks should ask for Jeff Teague back, lol

• jcotdl

welp- guess i can be glad i’m not drawing dead.. yet

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

Trae Young (foot) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/Yf0Qd8HIJr

• telestraightshooter

@Neilj907 said...

Soo massive Lou will day?

new wild cards:

• Dunn
    • Cam
    • Solomon++

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

Big boost to bogdan imo

• monarch

I agree that Cam is interesting

• monarch

Lou probably doesn’t start and if the game were to blow out I would guess it would be Cam Reddish running the show in the fourth quarter over Lou Williams. I just don’t want to blow things up. I have a lineup I really like with 1k Okongwu and I think this only makes him a better play now.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Hawks will start Williams, Bogdanovic, Huerter, Collins, Capela on Tuesday.

• Golfnut04240

Do I dare play the ATL starting 5 if Lou starts?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).