NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Njsum1 said...

It’s a 2 game slate, you don’t need to figure that out. Just make some lineups where game 1 is tight, and the other blows out. Some lineups where game 2 is tight and game 1 blows out. Then some lineups where both games are competive.

You can do this with 3 lineups without guessing. 🤷‍♂️

That is what I’m doing.

My whole thing is game 1 to me is more likely to see a blowout then phx/lal.

I’m not saying any blowouts will happen, just in the event that portland did blowout denver, multiple plays would bust and a good portion of the field would be dead as i see that game will be def the higher owned of the two.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

That is what I’m doing.

My whole thing is game 1 to me is more likely to see a blowout then phx/lal.

I’m not saying any blowouts will happen, just in the event that portland did blowout denver, multiple plays would bust and a good portion of the field would be dead as i see that game will be def the higher owned of the two.

It’s already not hard to play Jokic, Lillard and Lebron on DK if you want to. It’s even easier if you think guys like Caruso or Harrell are going to play good minutes.

• damionismyname

@realphipps said...

How many people have left because of him?

You really don’t miss talking basketball in the basketball forum?

I just dont think many have left because of him but because this year was horrible and covid games turned the year into nonsense. I think it was more ppl losing and hating the randomness than Brendan’s personal life.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

I just dont think many have left because of him but because this year was horrible and covid games turned the year into nonsense. I think it was more ppl losing and hating the randomness than Brendan’s personal life.

I agree with this take.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

It’s already not hard to play Jokic, Lillard and Lebron on DK if you want to. It’s even easier if you think guys like Caruso or Harrell are going to play good minutes.

Your jumping off the

🚈? That’s gonna be costly, he’s gonna put the lakers out of there misery tonight!

• nerman

Going balanced is the only way I can make a lineup I like. Highest priced guy is Booker $8,400 on FD

• Brendan239

Ok ok, I know y’all been waiting for this. 2 $7 FD LUs.

1: Dame/Craig/Kuzma/Joker
    2: Payne/CJ/James/Gasol

Morris, Booker, Green in both

GL

• tmarohl

Your jumping off the

🚈? That’s gonna be costly, he’s gonna put the lakers out of there misery tonight!

Who is that? Is that the artist formerly known as Cameron Artis Payne?

• zeeshan2

Not playing tonight much but like Dame and CJ, off of Cov and maybe Gordon, CP3 is cheap but I might like Payne better, like both AD and Lebron if they play although Lebron>>AD, Jamychael Green is a decent punt, and I like Monte and Austin tonight

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Who is that? Is that the artist formerly known as Cameron Artis Payne?

😁😁😁
    And watch out for this young buck tonight, he’s gonna breakout one of these nights for the nuggs.

• Brendan239

😁😁😁
    And watch out for this young buck tonight, he’s gonna breakout one of these nights for the nuggs.

Tim Johnson

• WildFireXXI

Dennis Schroeder, the day of a elimination game, removed the Lakers from his social media. Lmaooooo what the hell there’s no damn way I play him tonight. Vogel needs to just put in THT

• BigSeph

I have a feeling that the Lakers have already mentally checked out on this season.

AD’s “injury” was the pitiful excuse they needed in order to lay down.

Schroder/Drum/Kuzma/Harrell all probably hate having to carry the carcasses of glass and Bron during regular season, and get no shine during playoffs when they play 2-man hero ball. Are there enough people left on the court for the Lakers who want that championship more than they want out of LA?

I guess we’ll see, but I expect another laydown quitjob from LA. Give me mostly POR/DEN and a couple of garbage timers like THT and T Craig.

• wolverinezack

THT/Roco or Rivers/Crowder on FD? Leaning second due to it seems safer in terms of minutes but if the Lakers do something like start THT or they lay down early he could get a lot of garbage time

• tmarohl

@WildFireXXI said...

Dennis Schroeder, the day of a elimination game, removed the Lakers from his social media. Lmaooooo what the hell there’s no damn way I play him tonight. Vogel needs to just put in THT

That is because he knows he will not be back with the Lakers next year. I’m sure he hates his role, and there are several other teams with cap space that will pay him more than the Lakers.

• Brendan239

To me, this Lakers team is last year’s Cleveland Browns.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

That is because he knows he will not be back with the Lakers next year. I’m sure he hates his role, and there are several other teams with cap space that will pay him more than the Lakers.

Right, but the point is, he’s basically implying he’s already done. Season is over, which we on the sidelines can say or think, but as a player on the team, coming forward before the season is over, on the brink of elimination and basically disassociating yourself from the team is basically admitting you’re done and gave up.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Right, but the point is, he’s basically implying he’s already done. Season is over, which we on the sidelines can say or think, but as a player on the team, coming forward before the season is over, on the brink of elimination and basically disassociating yourself from the team is basically admitting you’re done and gave up.

Exactly. Lebron walking off the court with a few minutes to go in garbage time the other day says the same thing.

• tmarohl

@BigSeph said...

I have a feeling that the Lakers have already mentally checked out on this season.

AD’s “injury” was the pitiful excuse they needed in order to lay down.

Schroder/Drum/Kuzma/Harrell all probably hate having to carry the carcasses of glass and Bron during regular season, and get no shine during playoffs when they play 2-man hero ball. Are there enough people left on the court for the Lakers who want that championship more than they want out of LA?

I guess we’ll see, but I expect another laydown quitjob from LA. Give me mostly POR/DEN and a couple of garbage timers like THT and T Craig.

That is kind of the way I see it too.

• Pandamonious

So, looks like most sites are putting out the same optimal line up for FD. Just comes down to whether you Campazzo or Morris.

There is one that’s going Jokic/Green/Caruso over Nurkic/Crowder/Campazzo though.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Exactly. Lebron walking off the court with a few minutes to go in garbage time the other day says the same thing.

Kind of, but one is one game, and one is, the season.

• bwinst11

Did he change it back recently? Just checked and it’s still in his IG bio

• WildFireXXI

@tmarohl said...

I’ll be honest, I don’t think Dennis gets to have that attitude after being terrible the entire series and going 0-9 with a worse +/- than we had. Bron was the only thing keeping them from being outscored by 50

• tmarohl

@WildFireXXI said...

If this is true, probably means he was told he isn’t starting.

• tmarohl

Mike Singer
    @msinger
    ·
    48m
    Michael Malone said the Nuggets have to approach tonight like it’s a Game 7. Said they’ll be able to tell very quickly whether the Nuggets brought the requisite energy.

Malone noted through 5 games, the Blazers have 602 points and the Nuggets have 599.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).