NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 227.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lakers win

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Well considering I’m only making one line up, and based on the general consensus…I’m playing AD, and building for a competitive game there. Doesn’t seem farfetched.

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

Well considering I’m only making one line up, and based on the general consensus…I’m playing AD, and building for a competitive game there. Doesn’t seem farfetched.

• Brendan239

Tonight you play Gasol on FD if…….

• Pandamonious

The question is, do I go Gasol or Ayton…

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Playing AD seems farfetched to me.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Playing AD seems farfetched to me.

Because you think the injury is that bad and he doesn’t play?

• Pandamonious

@Brendan239 said...

Tonight you play Gasol on FD if…….

If you think he plays 25 minutes.

• Brendan239

@Pandamonious said...

If you think he plays 25 minutes.

Do YOU think he plays 25 minutes?

• Pandamonious

@Brendan239 said...

Do YOU think he plays 25 minutes?

I don’t know.

My concern with Gasol is, I don’t think he correlates with AD. If AD sits, I think he does, and probably does well, as long as it’s competitive. If AD plays, he probably plays more in the 15-20 range, and probably doesn’t pop.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Because you think the injury is that bad and he doesn’t play?

Because I read the story from AD last night on ESPN where he said he had no lateral movement, that the knee injury led to the groin injury, that with the groin you feel it with every movement. In essence, I think he plays but is not effective and hangs out on the perimeter jacking threes. Don’t think he will be able to play any defense or play inside.

• Yeoman

@nerman said...

Going balanced is the only way I can make a lineup I like. Highest priced guy is Booker $8,400 on FD

Mine at DK is similar—everyone’s between 4900 and 7700

• ifthethunder

I think these playoffs will still be going on long after I’m dead.
    ~

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Because I read the story from AD last night on ESPN where he said he had no lateral movement, that the knee injury led to the groin injury, that with the groin you feel it with every movement. In essence, I think he plays but is not effective and hangs out on the perimeter jacking threes. Don’t think he will be able to play any defense or play inside.

Fair enough. It’s a free entry so, I’m going for it though. No one on this slate has the combo of low ownership to ceiling that AD does.

• Fhukle

To joker or not joker tonight??? On either site!

• RipCityRings

Monster games from CJ and Nurk incoming.

Edit: Also Campazzo bounce-back.

• Golfnut04240

Only 5 lines on DK tonight (4 in the $0.50 mini-max and 1 quarter jukebox). All have Porter and CP3 and 4 have Nurkic. Good luck to all!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Monster games from CJ and Nurk incoming.

Edit: Also Campazzo bounce-back.

That’s what I have

• billythekidcowboysheat

Monte
    Rivers
    Mpj
    Milsap
    Cj
    Nurkdaddy
    Gl everyone🤠

• Pandamonious

My line up is crazy enough it might just work.

Although, Dame higher owned on FD than I would have thought. Makes me like that decision a lot less.

• Pandamonious

Nurkic and Campazzo ownership also way lower than I would have thought. Don’t like that.

• Fhukle

Went with none of the big price tags… hoping the stars get somewhat locked down in some tight games tonight and the role players shine! Goodluck everyone.

• Golfnut04240

@Pandamonious said...

Although, Dame higher owned on FD than I would have thought. Makes me like that decision a lot less.

Okay, Mr. Thomas. If you say so. LOL

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

I game planned for opposite day. Dame draws lots of doubles and distributes, CJ, Norm and Nurk play aggressive offense and take advantage of his gravity. They weren’t doubling Dame at all even in crunch time and the OTs, don’t think Malone wants to risk that again. Dame probably still gets 50, but I’m banking on the money being better spent on a “LeBron tries to avoid embarrassment” game.

Lill smothered early here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).