NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Skee

Captain Jackson, baby! Lets go. And Crowder came alive.

• Skee

First place lineup so far is the same as mine except I have George instead of Booker :\-

Still in 1st on 2 lines Wed/Thr with the 7 man Gm Stack. Need Pee Gee to get to 50 somehow. Only dud. Got one Tue/Wed at 217 with 114 going.

• tmarohl

Ty Lue didn’t make enough adjustments tonight apparently.

• Golfnut04240

PG13 is hurting me badly.

Dropped to 5th here.. too many reviews on these fouls. Getting annoying lately. Need more Paul and PEE-Gee. What a dud so far.

• Skee

meh. dropping back.Haven’t seen Jackson out there in a bit and a bunch of guys passed him in the meantime. Hopefully I can stay above the cash line at least

• Golfnut04240

Unless the Clips make a comeback, the DK combo slates end tomorrow.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Dropped to 5th here.. too many reviews on these fouls. Getting annoying lately. Need more Paul and PEE-Gee. What a dud so far.

You are getting your Paul, but no PG

Paul! Told y’all today Paul. Sinks Clipp. Yeah.. no win for me, so stupid to go 100% P G. Got the Pee, not the Gee. Fn guy.

Cee-Pee! Called for the 50 Boyga.. he gon get it!

37 for Paul!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Weak move by Beverley

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Patrick Beverley has been erected Wednesday.

Scum Bev.. ejected, come on man. Not happy. Guess doesn’t matter. The game is over. Jackson did nothing 2nd Half neither did Crowder.. that crippled me + Pee-Gee.

• WrathofKhaaan

Regretting the decision to fade Ayton… I had him in the mix but went with a last minute fade when Zubac was ruled out >.< …also went heavy on PG o9.5R, but realizing his rebounds are inversely correlated to CP3’s FG% as he’s alone under the rim every time CP3 shoots…

• WrathofKhaaan

I could’ve sworn I saw PG get 10 boards…

Crazy how I called for a 50-55 Burger for Paul…… he gets 67.5! Unbelievable performance and happy to see it. Really thought P-G would crack 50 in this game, minimum. Was wrong.

• siddom

paul george a beta scrub getting millions to play like a bencher….in a win or go home game, at home……..without kawahi with all the usage. what a joke.

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

Captain Ayton
    CP3
    Pg13
    Rjax
    Morris
    and the last guy I can’t post, as there’s no full lineups, yet you can figure it out

Lineup good for 2x, yet Captain Morris was better

Only chance to win the Wed Thurs, one line Paul/Morris with 6 to go. Fn P G. Annoyed. Wasted lines w Paul, MM Sr, Crowder and Jax.

• WrathofKhaaan

Great to see this moment for CP3, well earned and well deserved trip to the finals for one of the best to play the position.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Ty Lue didn’t make enough adjustments tonight apparently.

The fact that this series went 6 games without Kawhi and later without Zubac for the last 2 games is just one of many testaments to Ty Lue’s greatness as a coach.

• tmarohl

Is Rachel Nichols wearing a tent?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Stephen A is right about Paul.

This is the difference. This is my beef with Harden. Paul is going to be hard on you as a teammate. Phoenix followed him, and he got it done. They rose up to his level.

Harden couldn’t take Paul being tough on him, and made him go away. Then whined that the front office couldn’t put a winner around him. Harden’s a great player, but he’s not championship material.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).