NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

This is like a Buccaneers vs KC Showdown. Beard, KD, Irving, ABC and Middleton have all had consistent good games this year in this series. And is DAJ gonna play? He did well vs Bucks reg season. I’m findin a lot of Portis in my early builds but that could just be how pricing is. Can you really only use 1 stud on FD? I don’t think so, at least 2 of the big 4

• Brendan239

Oh boy, now I got Harris/Shamet at my U in 1. I like today’s slate. DAJ is huge. If he doesn’t start I’m putting Tyler Johnson in 1. And Middleton I like to be a sneaky 3rd highest scorer. No Kyrie, a smudge more Beard than KD because of the ceiling. ABC in 100% – hard to fade, q is – 60 or 70?

Mil 114
    BKN 121

Can go — Cap D A J.. Harden/Durant.. Gia/Holiday. And B Brown Jr. Wow. Or Cap Tucker + same 5 fits also. Doin both.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Why would DeAndre play? Much less start? Coach speak? Or just speculation?

• monarch

Tucker is a good call. He should play a ton in this series. Get him before he explodes for a 22 point DK game lol.

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Why would DeAndre play? Much less start? Coach speak? Or just speculation?

He is a much better defender on Giannis than Blake Griffin. Nash has shown he will not be afraid to utilize his entire roster based on matchups.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

He is a much better defender on Giannis than Blake Griffin. Nash has shown he will not be afraid to utilize his entire roster based on matchups.

I just read the article. Nash said DeAndre “may” get a chance to play. He’s utility worthy on DK at $1k to take a few shots on. Dont think he is captain worthy. What’s the best case scenario? 10-15 mins?

• Brendan239

2 of the 3 games these teams played this year DAJ averaged 30 minutes and a dbl dbl

Don’t really understand why Jordan has been relegated to the bench. He was supposed to be a key part of the team. He has plenty left as well. Very odd situation.

• monarch

I wouldnt play him at captain. Some utility darts I suppose.

• monarch

I botched that lol. I think Tucker plays a lot of center for the Bucks this series. Has to cut into the PT of Portis and Lopez.

• Brendan239

@monarch said...

I botched that lol. I think Tucker plays a lot of center for the Bucks this series. Has to cut into the PT of Portis and Lopez.

Tucker or Shamet on FD, same price?

• billythekidcowboysheat

I expect tucker and daj to get run this series, especially pj.

Idk wbo jrue is gonna guard to start games, makes no difference to me. Beard/abc core damm near every game this series. Slates will probaly comedown to the shamet/forbes type of guys.

• monarch

FYI I am down on Bryn Forbes. Miami was the best possible matchup for him

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I think Brooklyn wins this series, and ultimately the NBA championship without too much of a sweat. With that said, Brooklyn really doesn’t have anyone on their roster that can defend Giannis. In that little mini series they had a few weeks ago DAJ started and played, and Giannis schooled him. Even knocked down several threes because he was giving up so much space. If DAJ plays, it will more likely be to bang down low with Lopez and to rebound than to try and cover Giannis.

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

2 of the 3 games these teams played this year DAJ averaged 30 minutes and a dbl dbl

In all three of those games one of Irving, Durant, or Harden didn’t play. I would also say in the first game of the year, it was just after Jarrett Allen was traded so DAJ was still starting at that time.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I think Tucker plays a lot on Durant until he fouls out.

• billythekidcowboysheat

What about teague? Really only him and Tyler johnson as a pivot off daj.

Also love joe Harris to torch you guys these series🤣

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

What about teague? Really only him and Tyler johnson as a pivot off daj.

Also love joe Harris to torch you guys these series🤣

Certainly a possibility that Harris torches the Bucks, he is the fourth option though, but seems like it is only him and Lopez in that price range on DK.
    Does this game go small, and Lopez is on the bench, or do the Bucks let Brooklyn fire away at will from the perimeter and stay big and dominate down low?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Certainly a possibility that Harris torches the Bucks, he is the fourth option though, but seems like it is only him and Lopez in that price range on DK.
    Does this game go small, and Lopez is on the bench, or do the Bucks let Brooklyn fire away at will from the perimeter and stay big and dominate down low?

I would lean it goes small. Ppl are clamoring for daj, but abc will eat him too.

I can see bkn just saying screw it put kd at the 5 in the 4th with kyrie, beard, harris, and whoever else.

The one thing is tucker gonna be on kd like he was vs jimmy, i think he can ware kd down a little, but idk i think if anyone matches up with bkn the best and can beat them in a long series its you guys.

• tmarohl

Dallas had their most success so far against Clippers when they went ultra big with Boban.
    That is the Bucks strength vs Brooklyn and I don’t think they try to go small and shoot out with Brooklyn, at least in the first game.
    I think the Bucks will try to stay big and dominate the glass and dominate with paint points.
    With that strategy, if Brooklyn is killing it from outside, Bucks will be blown out. If they shoot a normal percentage, the Bucks will dominate inside and the games will be close.

• Brendan239

Portis in 4/7. Too much? I think he’s just fitting because of his price and there’s always that chance he plays 18 minutes and 25+ FD points. Or is Blake the play?

• tmarohl

Not good at these showdowns on FD or DK, but the first one I tried on FD was the exact same build that came out on lineuphq so going to be very chalky.

• tmarohl

God help Portland if Dame gets his wish and has Jason Kidd for head coach.

• Brendan239

Doing 7 $7 FD. Gonna keep Portis in 2, put Blake in 2, Jordan in 2, T Johnson in 1, Shamet in 1. Of DAJ is not starting or expected to get Min I’m pivoting off him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).