NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: PJ Tucker expected to start Saturday.

Question now is that for Pat C or Brook?

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Dallas had their most success so far against Clippers when they went ultra big with Boban.
    That is the Bucks strength vs Brooklyn and I don’t think they try to go small and shoot out with Brooklyn, at least in the first game.
    I think the Bucks will try to stay big and dominate the glass and dominate with paint points.
    With that strategy, if Brooklyn is killing it from outside, Bucks will be blown out. If they shoot a normal percentage, the Bucks will dominate inside and the games will be close.

Agree. The nets are very very vulnerable inside. The celtics exposed their inside weakness. I think we see a steady diet of Giannis driving to the rim, Jrue driving and dishing it down low to various guys. Just wish Lopez would play tougher and bigger down low.

• tmarohl

Eric Nehm
    eric_nehm · 13m Budenholzer also joked that he might need to find a new spot for Holiday now. Quote Tweet Eric Nehm eric_nehm
    · 15m
    Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer would not confirm Jrue Holiday report that P.J. Tucker will start for the Bucks tonight in Game 1.

They will announce their starters closer to tip time.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

You must not have played last night where 2k people won with Boban CPT lineups.

That was more of an outliner.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Agree. The nets are very very vulnerable inside. The celtics exposed their inside weakness. I think we see a steady diet of Giannis driving to the rim, Jrue driving and dishing it down low to various guys. Just wish Lopez would play tougher and bigger down low.

He did in the Miami series.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Battle of the wills. Bucks want to play big, and don’t have the personnel after Donte’s injury to play small. Brooklyn wants to play small and wants the Bucks to follow suit. I think Bucks want to stay big and force them to play a lot of Griffin or DAJ.

Any thoughts on Pat C? Seems like a decent punt.

• tmarohl

I have a feeling Bucks will be starting ultra big

Jrue
    Tucker
    Khris
    Giannis
    Lopez.

Is my guess

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

He did in the Miami series.

Oops that’s whatchu meant sorry.

• monarch

@miggs6876 said...

That was more of an outliner.

Those darn outliners.

Actually it was a pricing error and was the chalk optimal lineup across the industry.

• antzilla810

Bruce brown or Bobby Portis, final spot?

• tmarohl

Brian Lewis
    @NYPost_Lewis
    ·
    55m
    Asked Steve Nash if he had a clear understanding of how they plan to use DeAndre Jordan, or if it’ll be dependent on gameflow. He said it’s more of the latter, a wait-and-see approach. #Nets #Bucks

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m not touching daj tonight, I’ll just wait and see.

Yes he’s a better play then shamet and those other guys below 2k, but he could easily come in and do nothing.

So would brolo close if he starts is the question?
    I’d assume if pj is starting, he would close and who is the 5th guy?

Brolo, forbes, pat??? Whoever has the hot hand!

• ifthethunder

@miggs6876 said...

Any thoughts on Pat C? Seems like a decent punt.

I still haven’t healed from the last time I played him.
    ~

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    9m
    Lineup note: Bucks will start Holiday, Middleton, Giannis, Tucker, Lopez on Saturday.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’m not touching daj tonight, I’ll just wait and see.

Yes he’s a better play then shamet and those other guys below 2k, but he could easily come in and do nothing.

So would brolo close if he starts is the question?
    I’d assume if pj is starting, he would close and who is the 5th guy?

Brolo, forbes, pat??? Whoever has the hot hand!

Bucks will probably just have an 8 man rotation.
    The starters, Bryn, Pat C, Portis
    Maybe a smattering of Teague and Thanasis.

• UGAdude

I think I’m gonna stick with Pat C over Tucker and hope that Tucker starting takes some ownership off of Pat C. Tough call though.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

Bucks will probably just have an 8 man rotation.
    The starters, Bryn, Pat C, Portis
    Maybe a smattering of Teague and Thanasis.

I’ve had brolo all day, I’m taking him out the more i think about it.

I doubt he closes, there gonna abuse him with pnr, i bet forbes closes😁

And shouldn’t kris have a big series here? Jrue gonna have to be playing lockdown d but kris probly not guarding any of the big 3.

I luv abc/kris/forbes low %

Nets beard, durant, harris, and I’m thinking daj will get out there if bucks abuse them inside early.

• tmarohl

I think ABC is not guarding any of the big three

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I’m looking forward to seeing this Nets defense.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I changed from beard to kyrie😁

ABC at Capt on both sites

Gl everyone🤠

• UGAdude

Harden to the locker room. WTF

• tmarohl

Harden hurt?

• Skee

Oh. I guess I threw in a few bucks to make sure the mini contest after the main fills.You’re welcome guys

• fresh56

@tmarohl said...

Harden hurt?

hamstring injury

• rocketman828

Everytime never f’n fails my lineup is toast do to a quick injury of course not my opponents.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).