NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

What hapnd to Harden? Damnit come on.

• jayzee666

Man I play first time in weeks because of DK Ticket promo and I already take out Harden! DK, for the love of god and all that is holy, no more promos please!!

• Brendan239

Holy effing shit. I think I’m 80% beard. Eff.

• Brendan239

NM. 95 mother effing %. $70 gone

• rocketman828

I lost $120!

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

NM. 95 mother effing %. $70 gone

I am 5/10 Harden on FD. 6/18 on DK.

Harden plays 1 minute. Nightmare. Only played two $4s but both Harden of course…. had Cap Holiday, what a waste. And one Cap Tucker. Very disappointing.

• tmarohl

Harden will not return.

• Brendan239

My lone surviving LU

MVP ABC
    STAR KD
    PRO Middleton
    Lopez
    Shamet

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Harden will not return.

Harden is probably done for the series or at least the first 3 to 5 games. Your Bucks better not blow it.

• Brendan239

Well I guess the whole DAJ thing doesn’t matter anymore

• tmarohl

Harden 63% owned on FD. 62.6% on DK.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Harden is probably done for the series or at least the first 3 to 5 games. Your Bucks better not blow it.

They probably will.

• Skee

Seemed kind of cheap anyway if they all just join the same team, don’t play together, then knock off a few series to win a championship.

Although I guess that is basketball these days to a degree. Still would rather not see it

• Brendan239

Damn, what an effing way to ruin a good weekend.

• Brendan239

Harden is the guy playing Mike James

• tmarohl

Sounds like Harden left the arena to get an MRI. I guess I don’t understand that. Not like it is going to get any worse if they wait until after the game.

• ifthethunder

I had Harden too, but I’m only losing some change.

Jon Rahm out of the Memorial is bigger ouchie for me. Today. Not good.
    ~

• yisman

@jayzee666 said...

Man I play first time in weeks because of DK Ticket promo and I already take out Harden! DK, for the love of god and all that is holy, no more promos please!!

what was the promo?

• yisman

@Brendan239 said...

Well I guess the whole DAJ thing doesn’t matter anymore

I played him in showdown since he was the min but I guess not a shock to see another DNP given Nash didn’t use him in the first round at all.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Sounds like Harden left the arena to get an MRI. I guess I don’t understand that. Not like it is going to get any worse if they wait until after the game.

I guess he wants to know how bad it is ASAP, instead of waiting around.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

first strip club, then MRI?

• IT4MVP

Went 100% Harden smh. Also moving forward this sucks if he can’t cone back in this series he’s the only Net I actually like

• tmarohl

If I would have known that Harden was going to get hurt I would have played some Kyrie.

• tmarohl

Kyrie played all but one minute in that first half.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).