NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 238.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Wsdm61987

That game was more of the Bucks lost than the Nets won. Terrible shootin’ performance from primary starters outside of Jrue, Brook, and Jrue. With Harden out for however long he may be out, it’s definitely the Bucks series to lose. I envision that next game Jrue, Giannis, Brook and Pat C.–if he starts– go off. Also, what would 275.86 have gotten me in the FD main showdown for those who did that tonight?

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

The only thing Bucks did good tonight was score in the paint. I think they could literally score every time down if they just pound it in to Brook and Giannis. You shoot 5/30 from three, you are going to lose. Bucks shoot a normal percentage from three, they win.

Agree. Just not sure why they got away from pounding the paint. It was pretty clear the nets had no answer to consistently stop the Bucs down low. Yet, the Bucs continued to chuck up 3’s and whiff time after time. I really think Coach Bud failed to make the proper adjustments. Additionally, I didn’t think the Bucs defense was anywhere near what they are capable of. They make Blake look like an all star.

• WildFireXXI

@Pandamonious said...

I haven’t watched much of this game, but Tucker is a waste. You can’t have a zero offense player out there against the Nets. Especially when you’re shooting 5-50 from 3, and botching lay ups. What exactly is he doing to help defensively anyway?

He was the “primary defender” on KD and Kd shot directly over his head every time like he wasn’t even contested 😂😂

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).