NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 220.5
    3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    11s
    Source: Joel Embiid (right knee) will play and start in Game 1 of the Sixers-Hawks Eastern Conference Semifinals today (1 PM, ABC).

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Joel Embiid (knee) will start Sunday. https://t.co/3W3fMTQdnZ

• dominicanpapi

I can’t believe they’re risking further injury.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

De’Andre Hunter (knee) ruled out Sunday. https://t.co/0ccBK0mqUQ

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    10s
    De’Andre Hunter (knee) ruled out Sunday.

• fresh56

@monarch said...

Anyone building Game 7 showdown lineups yet?

boban at captain plus luka, pg ,kawhi. still undecide on what to do with the last two spots

• monarch

@fresh56 said...

boban at captain plus the 3 stars. still undecide on what to do with the last two spots

They priced Boban up 1600 thats steep for 17 minutes. The prices on WCS and Powell are not correct. If one or both do anything they probably make it to the optimal.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Never thought i would have solo on my team in the playoffs, yet here we are.

Collins
    Solo
    Tobi

To start, gl everyone🤠

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Never thought i would have solo on my team in the playoffs, yet here we are.

Collins
    Solo
    Tobi

To start, gl everyone🤠

Same. Core play on SD for me at $1k lol

• billythekidcowboysheat

Solo is quite low on fd, only 8%
    And collins is relatively underowned.

• Neilj907

Probably shoulda known better than jam solo in all my lines when I saw him starting

• tmarohl

What does the Trae poop chart say today?

Dead already. O Trae, O Cash. Absolutely unbelievable. How is he doing this vs PHI????

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Dead already. O Trae, O Cash. Absolutely unbelievable. How is he doing this vs PHI????

Philly always tends to play with their food. A lot of people like Atlanta in this series though.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Philly always tends to play with their food. A lot of people like Atlanta in this series though.

Guess I should have switched off Tobias Harris when I read Embiid was starting. Last minute stuff for me again.
    ~

• tmarohl

Damn, ATL blowing Philly out of the gym.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Damn, ATL blowing Philly out of the gym.

Ridiculous

• tmarohl

Where is Captain Wacky? Kind of curious if his take on Trae may have changed through the playoffs.

• callmetouch

Lmao at this slate so far

• Breeze

Wtf am I watching??

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

With Embiid obviously not 100%, I felt this series was a coin flip.

If Embiid were full strength, I’d make it like 70/30 in favor of Philly taking the series.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Trae should get to 60😣

Have 0 of course.

Hopefully pg can match him but at this rate, i doubt it.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Trae mysterio given the sixers the business for bringing out triple h

• Brendan239

My only Trey LU has Capella. Of mother effing course. Can’t get a GD break on these short slates. Got 6 of the nuts and a stud that puts up dogshit. These punts bettter come thru

• tmarohl

Philly coming back now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).